Horoscopes? Do you believe them?

This is a little weird and wanted to get some feedback from ya'll regarding horoscopes. I want to know if any of you actually believe these things can be accurate and do you live your life or change you plans when reading them.

My little story:
I am going to another city for New Years Eve and the girl I'm going to spend it with was reading her weekly horoscope last night along with mine. It was very weird because she went to 5 different websites and read 5 different horoscopes about her zodiac sign. They were all different BUT they all basically said the same thing.

If you combinie all 5 horoscopes the basic statement is this in all of them:

Gemini is going to start the evening of NYE in good form, but the night will end in disaster as Gemini is going to flirt/cheat/whatever and the next day Gemini will be heartbroken and alone.

Now I am a Sagittarius and she also read 5 different sites on my horoscope and they all basically said the same thing:

Sagittarius is going to have to deal with some confusing and confronting issues on Saturday night and Sunday will leave you upset and traveling home after breaking a heart.

I know that a horoscope is just some persons interpretation of past literature and there is no real science behind it, but the girl I am going to spend the weekend with is freaking out because she is afraid that she is going to "fuck up" (her words) and then I'm going to get pissed off and break up with her and leave town. I was honest with her and told her that if she does fuck up than that is a good possibility of coming true.

So if you were a Gemini woman and your love horoscope said that you were basically going to fuck up your relationship this Saturday night would you change your plans? would you stay home instead of going out? would you change the location of your existing plans? or would you say screw it, horoscopes are crap?

If you want to read the real words from them you can Google Gemini weekly love horoscope and Sagittarius weekly love horoscope.
Never. Never. Never, would I do horoscopes. Too much hooey.
I would break up quick, otherwise the roads will be full by lunchtime Sunday.

Also, buy her plenty of tissues Sat night before they are sold out.
No, they are no more reliable than climate computer models, so they aren't worth reading. . . well, OK, they do have a better record of predictions than climate computer models, but still not great.

Anyway, I am Aquarius. . . and feeling my age.
Nah... They're so generalized that almost everything could be applicable in one's life some way or another. BTW I'm Sagittarius too!
Mine said I would get free pussy and ass from a Canadien Provider. Since the pretty bitchtard hasn't shown up I say horoscopes suck. lol
Nah... They're so generalized that almost everything could be applicable in one's life some way or another. BTW I'm Sagittarius too! Originally Posted by Shayla
I am a Leo and we should mate
I never could find my sign . . . Sparky the Hormone.
I'm not concerned about the evening. I just don't want her tiptoeing around trying to be careful
Just make sure you bang her before you go out. At least you'll get some pussy before the night turns to shit.
She needs to relax and be herself. Her horoscope can come true subconsciously if she is too focused on what it says. I read my horoscope and believe most of it but I don't live my life by it. We have the freewill to make anything happen.
I'm not concerned about the evening. I just don't want her tiptoeing around trying to be careful Originally Posted by Jack Flash
LOL you are wrong for that .
Just make sure you bang her before you go out. At least you'll get some pussy before the night turns to shit. Originally Posted by simpleton
Horoscopes are nothing more than parlor games used to entertain the masses.
  • Sami
  • 12-28-2011, 11:22 PM
I like to read them at the end of the day, just to see if it was close.
LOL you are wrong for that . Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
I like to read them at the end of the day, just to see if it was close. Originally Posted by Sami
+1

I must say, when I've read mine (scropio) after a "long" day....I wish I would've read it before the day began! lol

Sincerely,
Wet