Look At This Mighty Fine Cunt

SIKE!.. Lol No filter.. Nice looking bitch not to toot my own horn or anything. Lol JK
Just wanted to spread serenity around to all you awesome gentlemen who might like some of me in ur life.
Perfect natural beauty. Love your picture! I hate living in Sticksville!!!
Thank u sweetie. Where is sticksville?
Perfect natural beauty. Love your picture! I hate living in Sticksville!!! Originally Posted by redman1
Lol
Lol Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Hey Danielle how about u take ur hating ass and ur comments to ur own thread pretty pls and ty for being such a sweetie and doing so. Go play with a different Cunt and leave this fine Cunt alone.
Thank u sweetie. Where is sticksville? Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Sweetie, Sticksville is right around the corner from Podunk and 20 minutes from the Boonies. Don't be afraid to use your GPS.

Great pic!

Hey Danielle how about u take ur hating ass and ur comments to ur own thread pretty pls and ty for being such a sweetie and doing so. Go play with a different Cunt and leave this fine Cunt alone.
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Hating? I was laughing at his Sticksville comment. In fact, I even quoted him, not you. Sorry, you thought I was being rude. I definitely wasn't. I was trying to give your thread a free bump to the top but I guess you didn't want that. I'll go away now, have fun with your cunt thread. I love your make up
Yes yes im sure U were just commenting a lol to his comment not specifying Wat in the comment humored u so much but pls do feel free to try and give ur excuse of Wat caused the humor now. It's all good girl just go comment on ur own threads, u got plenty of them, and leave this Cunts thread untainted with ur comments. If u wouldn't mind being a sweetie and doing me this one little favor. Thanks so much. Ur the best. XoXo
Do you know what Sticksville means? It's not actually a place. That's what was so LOL about his comment. And stop calling me sweetie, you don't pay me enough to give me pet names. Kthxbai!
Sweetie, Sticksville is right around the corner from Podunk and 20 minutes from the Boonies. Don't be afraid to use your GPS.

Great pic! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Hey ginger aren't u just a clever witty woman.. I love it when u chime in. Where one of u comment the other will follow. U two are a real awesome duo. I bet doubles with u two are top of the line too
Pls tell me more I don't think I've had my ginger and Danielle fix for the day.
It's kool u two already tainted this cunts thread so no need for excuses just continue with the taint.. If only it was some taint I could get into and enjoy. Lol but it's not. Sucks and not in a good way might I add.
Well u might report me to the mods if I called u the name I prefer to call u. Lol. But as u request Danielle. Anything to make u happy.
Thanks I'm quite the make up artist I could really help u with ur face makeup too. Make u look like a whole new woman. Lol. Id be happy to help u Danielle.
Hey ginger aren't u just a clever witty woman.. I love it when u chime in. Where one of u comment the other will follow. U two are a real awesome duo. I bet doubles with u two are top of the line too
Pls tell me more I don't think I've had my ginger and Danielle fix for the day.
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
It's kool u two already tainted this cunts thread so no need for excuses just continue with the taint.. If only it was some taint I could get into and enjoy. Lol but it's not. Sucks and not in a good way might I add. Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Well u might report me to the mods if I called u the name I prefer to call u. Lol. But as u request Danielle. Anything to make u happy. Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Wow. All this hostility because we thought the term Sticksville was funny?

You should take some of that energy and focus it on not standing people up.
I'm so sorry ur reading my comments all hostile ginger.. I mean first I haven't been anything but polite and kind as can be in my comments to u and secondly u can't really determine a persons attitude through text because it's impossible for u to kno how they are coming off physically without being in front of Tht person. So I'm sorry ur choosing to read them hostile but if u go re read them u can clearly see I'm being as polite as ever. Just as polite u ginger. I do apologize for ur confusion on my comments tho.