Hourly or cheap place nearest to Conroe

Hey fellow kinky people!

I'm trying to find a by the hour or cheap clean place near Conroe..... The closer PI I know is off 45 looking for something in or Conroe or maybe Willis area?
Maybe a pop-up camper? It deflates when he does.
Lol, that would be awesome!
My office?
:-)
I've always wanted to make an early morning office visit. ....
Unfortunately I do no think there are any hourly places in Conroe or Willis. The closest you will find one is in Spring which could be 20 to 30 minutes from Willis.

There are plenty of places you can get for 60 - 75 a night in Conroe. If you get a place for the entire night let me know. I may be interested in a visit.
I'm considering getting a place that way Monday or so, for personal reasons, but I may keep it all day as well...lol if they'd only let me check in at 9 or so.
Good question!
I'm considering getting a place that way Monday or so, for personal reasons, but I may keep it all day as well...lol if they'd only let me check in at 9 or so. Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
PMs
Thanks! LL
You are welcome.

As you stroll through the MOCO mine field follow you instincts carefully.

Oh .... wear the attire of a poor, country girl, and not some flashy, Friday Night Special.
Lol,actually it's not for a hobby thing, in all honesty it's for a couple friend who just need a few hours together, early morning as close to Conroe as possible. I knew this would be the place to get answers. Sad there's no good place that far into monkey county. I'm sure the need is there...
my warehouse close by
my warehouse close by Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
Lol, how much for a few hours?
I have used the Motel 6 a couple of time in Conroe. It runs like $58 for the entire day. It's right off the freeway too. Good luck.