Are All Female Providers Inherently Bi/Pan Sexual?

What do you guys think, ladies & gents?

Most ladies offer doubles, meaning they are at least comfortable enough being sexual with another lady, for a session. So, it leads me to believe that pretty much all of us are "bi" or what I like to call "pan" sexual; basically, completely open minded to pretty much any and everything.

Any ladies out there who are definitely not comfortable being sexual with another lady? No judgement in any way, I am genuinely curious.
Yes, they are out there. Not me; I am bisexual whether I am paid or not.
I am bisexual whether I am paid or not. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You have my attention.
For the most part I going to go with yes bi but a hell no to pan sexual but I am a guy so what do i know
Not me; I am bisexual whether I am paid or not. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Damn skippy, lady.
I'm not being petty, but it's "pansexual" ... as opposed to two words.

It made me think of "panning" for gold ....
I'm not being petty, but it's "pansexual" ... as opposed to two words.

It made me think of "panning" for gold .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Petty is not the word, pedantic is.

I've seen it written different ways; pansexual, pan sexual, pan-sexual.

It's relatively a neologism; I found one source citing it's "invention" year as 1926. I feel that with newer terms, semantics can be left open to debate.

However, both the Oxford & American Standard lexicons write it as "pansexual", so I will concede to your assertion sir, and from forthwith, write it as such.
No.
most girls fake the girl on girl part
If more ladies were in tune with their taints they would be bi bi bi ...
most girls fake the girl on girl part Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I could/can never understand how anyone could fake or force themselves to do something like that, if they are not genuinely into it. It's why I'm not fs. I know I won't be into every single client I see, and cannot fake such a thing, so I don't even bother trying. Not fair on myself or the client.

I remember one of my first sex work experiences. Before I started massaging, I worked at this little place called a "VIP Club."

So, I was in one of the big private rooms with a gent and another lady. He wanted to watch us engage in girl on girl. I was totally into it. I am genuinely pan and she was cute. We started making out and she was acting like she was totally into it. Out come my hands and start feeling her up. I get to her breasts and only 30 seconds of that she abruptly stops, says, "I can't do this." and basically runs out of the room.

Lols. Poor chica.
There are several that won't do 2 girl...believe me I've asked!
What do you guys think, ladies & gents?

Most ladies offer doubles, meaning they are at least comfortable enough being sexual with another lady, for a session. So, it leads me to believe that pretty much all of us are "bi" or what I like to call "pan" sexual; basically, completely open minded to pretty much any and everything.

Any ladies out there who are definitely not comfortable being sexual with another lady? No judgement in any way, I am genuinely curious. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
When you start a question with "Are all" the answer will always be no.

No one size fits all no matter the question.

No disrespect but that is the bottom line.

R Duke
In my experience, no. Certainly there are some out there who are genuinely bisexual, but there are also many out there who are just "gay for pay", so to speak. Nothing wrong with that per se, as long as it's advertised up front.

Still, it does make researching sometimes a little more difficult since it can be hard to tell who is pretending for business purposes and who's not.
Yes, they are out there. Not me; I am bisexual whether I am paid or not. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I would love to be in the middle of that......