Question in Conroe

I know a provider in Conroe he's semi-retired but we're friends acquaintances and we text every so often and she said the local Heat showed up and summoned her to court that they wanted her massage lic and they had her cell records and that they have been watching and videotaping her home like I said I haven't seen her professionally for a while but we do text message back and forth my question is how much trouble do you think tm in
Burn everything and lawyer up.
Not alert worthy
I don't think you can be in trouble. I doubt LE going to go after all the John's in her contacts. Too much time and resources. They just focus at her and bringing all charges against one. Just to be on the safe side I hope you use a hobby phone to text.
If you're stupid enough to try and provide in Conroe, then good enough for you .........
one thing comes to mind..

if all you are doing is texting back and forth and you have not met her they might ask where did you get her #.
You were probably ok until you posted in here that you'd been communicating with her.
hmmmm. Betting you have nothing to worry about. Would be expensive to investigate!!!
Betting you have nothing to worry about. Would be expensive to investigate!!! Originally Posted by Assasian
How much? (the "bet" and the "expense"!)
unless you live in moco don't worry at all
unless you live in moco don't worry at all Originally Posted by Hawkeye9
Why is that?
Moved to coed, this is not something that presents an overt threat to the membership.

P.S. Don't worry about it man. On the very slight off chance you're contacted, keep your mouth shut. Unless they have evidence of illegal activity on your part they have nothing until you give it to them.
It would seem that they are either...

A. Going after her for massage without a license if she does not have a license or

B. She is licensed, and they intend on taking away her license.

My best guess would be B. Seems like an awful lot of time and resources to go after her for massage without a license, seeing as a first offense is a Class C... and subsequent offenses are a class B.

In all reality though... they're going to have a hard time making anything stick if she lawyers up.
It would seem that they are either...

A. Going after her for massage without a license if she does not have a license or

B. She is licensed, and they intend on taking away her license. and doing "EXTRA" services

My best guess would be B. Seems like an awful lot of time and resources to go after her for massage without a license, seeing as a first offense is a Class C... and subsequent offenses are a class B.

In all reality though... they're going to have a hard time making anything stick if she lawyers up. Originally Posted by GracePreston
If she is licensed and giving happy endings, then they go after her on 2 fronts. Her license is suspended, voided and she gets in trouble because of the sexual stuff.

if she is not licensed and giving happy endings then they ticket her for no license and the other trouble for the sexual stuff.

the sexual stuff can get her a ride downtown.

There used to be a spa on 1960 and Jones area in a shopping strip center where the other store tenants used to bug/harass people parking in front of the spa when they came out. So what a lot of people started doing is parking out in the middle of the parking lot then approaching from the side, and leaving in the opposite direction (enter from the left, leave towards the right) so that anyone out front (usually in a car watching from 1 row back) would see you go off into the lot and they could not get a good view of you.

1 fact to remember is this: it is NOT against the law for them to photograph you using telephoto lens's and record your license plate.

It IS against the law to publish the info they find on you without your consent.

see this link on Cyber Stalking
If she is licensed and giving happy endings.. they have to be able to prove it. If they went in to see her and she attempted, she likely would have been arrested on the spot.

Even if they used a CI on her.... if she lawyers up, she should be ok. But she needs a good attorney. If she has been working out of a house for a long period of time.. I'm willing to bet the neighbors reported all the in and out traffic. Gotta be careful when you use a private house.