Phone: will provide after verification
Email Address: GulfCoastCourtesan@att.net
URL / Website: http://ninotsugi-cortigianaonesta.companionfiles.com/
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK, LFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, TUMA, Squirt, Mish, Doggie, CG, RCG, Greek, CIA, CIM, MSOG
Session Length: Overnight
Fee: 1000
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4, petite, athletic build, great b cup tits, brown eyes, pierced naval, couple of tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
$1,000 for your first ever review? It's reviews like this that make me question their validity.
$1,000 for your first ever review? It's reviews like this that make me question their validity. Originally Posted by Sexstarved004
Hey, I don't know what to tell you except we like different things I guess. You seem to like to only do an hour, which is fine, but I like to spend more time with a woman, talking, laughing, drinking wine and have a longer, fuller experience. I am new and have to start reviewing somewhere, but I like what I like. What's wrong with that? Thanks for the feedback though.
Sorry.... Just suspicious sometimes because we've had providers in past who create false profiles and create false reviews to grow their business.
Maybe if it wasn’t that provider it wouldn’t be in question. After the years of drama and many things she has been banned for people might not doubt the review. Most people know the truth about the issues that follow her around.
Mandle
He's not a mandle.
Musicman, welcome to the hobby. Thank you for contributing
Nice review Musicman. I enjoyed my time with the lady.