Guess I'm pathetic

• Mrust
  • 08-06-2021, 07:08 PM
I have a regular steady provider (I like just one good one) but she's all business. Sometimes I don't even give a damm about the sex, like tonight I have the house to myself and just listening to tunes and having some good drinks and miss having good conversations.
No what's pathetic is certain
providers who choose not to understand and respect hobbies that have demanding day jobs and don't have a lot of flexibility in there schedules
good points guys

nothing pathetic bout yall at all

ya know what IS pathetic??

guys,usually from STG, who text you w just a dic pic and a crude couple opening lines
Cmn dude...i may be a ho,but I AM also a lady and deserve respect!!!
Dallas your right you and some other providers deserve respect
You ladies know who you are and when I have reached out to you guys I have always been respectfull but other providers need to here that they are non essential
LADIES UNDERSTAND I ONLY AM
REFERRING TO A FEW
Dallas is right, at the end of the day we are all still people just looking a little connection of some sort. A little kindness and respect goes a long way.
I have a regular steady provider (I like just one good one) but she's all business. Sometimes I don't even give a damm about the sex, like tonight I have the house to myself and just listening to tunes and having some good drinks and miss having good conversations. Originally Posted by Mrust
Maybe you need a girlfriend or side chick, that's if you have time to devote. Most providers I'm sure would be ok with just hanging with you, but it could get expensive!
good points guys

guys,usually from STG, who text you w just a dic pic and a crude couple opening lines
Cmn dude...i may be a ho,but I AM also a lady and deserve respect!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sorry you have to go thru all that. I'm hoping people's views on hos, as you call them, are changing. I hope the general public figures out, it's ok to get paid for helping someone fulfill their sexual desires. It's ok to enjoy sex and still get paid to have it. It's ok to have nsa sex with strangers. It's ok to trade sex, do something for someone else you might not enjoy as much for something you like more. Then we just have to convince them it's ok for me to want to have sex with all women!
good points guys

Cmn dude...i may be a ho,but I AM also a lady and deserve respect!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Probably the same guys that buy Smart Water, but it ain't working. LOL
Dallas you're just to much fun.
Dallas your right you and some other providers deserve respect
You ladies know who you are and when I have reached out to you guys I have always been respectfull but other providers need to here that they are non essential
LADIES UNDERSTAND I ONLY AM
REFERRING TO A FEW Originally Posted by CatMan4u
You're right Dallas. I'm not some bleeding heart, but I truly believe everyone needs to treat everyone with respect. I'm no better than the lowest of lows, so why would I treat someone as if I'm better than them. Being crude and rude is a bumpy road to nowhere. I'll always treat the ladies I see as the royalty that they are.
Kinda in the same subject
this weekend I reached out to two ladies that I wanted to see. One went to the never to contact again but the other one is a truly great one
She's one of the best I have ever seen
I'm also here 👋 if u get bored..🤷🏾♀️ 🤑
Dallas,
My thought is that the next time you get an unsolicited dic pic, send one back that is much larger and say this is your husband, boyfriend or last client
Dallas,
My thought is that the next time you get an unsolicited dic pic, send one back that is much larger and say this is your husband, boyfriend or last client Originally Posted by biltmore

lol well my SO does have a nice fat cock... or ii could send them a pic of ron jeremy dick
[QUOTE=DallasRain;1062550719]good points guys

Cmn dude...i may be a ho,but I AM also a lady

It makes me laugh because girls are not visual like guys are. I guess he just really likes his stuff and wants to show it off. Now he can keep it company because he will never get a response back from me. Sorry, I prefer a more classy guy.... it still makes me laugh though!!
My schedule sucks. It is not a schedule at all. I work based on others demands. Not possible to predict what I deal with. If I reach out to see what is available that is not a lock in. Its locked in when I say I will be there at agreed time. Just the way things work for me.