Lawn Darts Are Dangerous

I have said things here this week that others have disagreed with. Being old and grumpy I see no reason to stop now.

Lawn Darts

It is illegal in our country to manufacture and sell lawn darts (Jarts).
When thrown to high in the air they can come down and strike someone and cause severe injury or death.

3 wheel ATV's
It is illegal in our country to manufacture and sell 3 wheel ATV's. They have a tendency to tip over and cause severe injury or death to the driver and passengers.

AR-15 Rifles

It is completely legal in our country to manufacture and sell AR-15 style assault rifles.
In just the latest of way to many incidents 19 completely innocent little children were killed with one of these beastly devices.

Why is wholesale murder tolerated in our country while I am not fucking allowed to play lawn darts?
lol love it baby!!!!!!
Several years ago we would get drunk & play lawn jarts over the house. One ring in the front yard & one in the back yard what a blast. As you say Gray that's when they really were Jarts

Why is wholesale murder tolerated in our country while I am not fucking allowed to play lawn darts? Originally Posted by grayturner

I don't think it's really much of a mystery. There isn't a hugely powerful lawn dart or 3-wheel ATV association paying politicians millions of dollars to make sure that anyone with a wallet can buy as many as they want.

Banning lawn darts or ATVs after a newsworthy story about fatalities isn't going to cost them any votes. Talking about gun control will.

Politicians don't want to lose a vote or a dollar and are willing to turn a blind eye to kids being slaughtered for it. (Not all, obviously, but not nearly enough will.)
Yeh, I hear yah Gray. I can certainty do without lawn darts or 3 wheelers. Additionally, I have no use for an AR-15. Unfortunately, pussy is another story. So, if an innocent lady wants to rent out her body for an hour that's illegal too. Not to mention its illegal for someone to solicit her for a little private adult fun. Just maybe if there was LEGAL available sex for some of the frustrated members of our society things could be more peaceful in our country. Just a thought...
I always get a kick out of your posts. I think even if people disagree, they don't have to get upset. I am definitely for deregulation of lawn darts. Lol
And yes, with Marijuana becoming virtually legal (I have zero problems with that, just not my thing) but prostitution is still illegal. I just dont get it. I totally get human trafficking but I think it would disappear if prostitution was legalized. If I personally get cancer I know pussy will comfort me way more than weed ever could.
If you're gonna play catch with lawn darts you are to stupid to live.

There is no such thing as an assault rifle. Check it out.

There are only semi auto, single shot, bolt action and full auto which takes a special permit from the Government.

Why don't people get it straight ? Guns are not the problem it's the people.

They used to send people to my High School to teach gun safety.
They showed us that guns kill and what not to do with them.
Where is that now ?

A gun by itself has never killed anything.

If law enforcement would work with the verified people in the hobby they would help rat the trafficking Bastards out.

If you're going after things that kill more people than anything then outlaw STUPID.

If people don't have guns they will kill each other with knives, clubs, or the first murder weapon, A ROCK. They will us spears or anything they can get their hands on.

That right shall not be infringed.

The real problem is what kids are not taught in school and at home.

Rant Over.
I'd rather take my chances with the rock
What's your point ? You'll be just as Dead
What's your point ? You'll be just as Dead Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
I think what he's talking about is probability.

There are only semi auto, single shot, bolt action and full auto which takes a special permit from the Government.
. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
What about lever action? See, now you've lost all credibility as our resident firearms expert. Lol
Someone without a gun has ever shot anyone. Doesn't get much straighter than that.
Someone without a gun has ever shot anyone. Doesn't get much straighter than that. Originally Posted by nudder

A gun without someone has never shot anyone. Doesn't get much straighter than that! The gun will NEVER act by itself
That really is a moronic argument that comes up every time. Heroin never killed anyone on its own, so why not just legalize it?

288 school shootings and nothing gets done. Nothing but "thoughts and prayers". You don't have to solve everything overnight, but how about just admitting there might actually be a problem?

Maybe start by just raising the age to buy a gun to 21? That's not going to put any restrictions on your "rights". How does it make sense that 18-21 year olds can't buy a beer but they can buy an assault rifle and go shoot up a school?
Not an argument for or against, just a question, so please don't jump on my ass ...

The shootings recently (and any shooting in history) are a national tragedy for sure.

Why are so many people so freaked out about "assault" rifles?
Is it the function(how it works) of the actual rifle?
Is it the magazine capacity?
Is it that it looks more menacing (All black and military looking)than a more "traditional" hunting rifle or shotgun (wooden stock)?
Is there "good" guns and "bad" guns?

Thanks