If I try to make a fantasy come true

Ok gang, and I will really need the input from the ladies on this. I am trying to set up a double. 1 lady is very female friendly, the other has done a duo a few times in the past with the same couple. The "newbie" is open to the idea as both providers have told me they need a doubles partner. But what are some things to consider in trying to put this together. I know it's always best to have seasoned ladies who have done numerous doubles in the past, but at some point if a lady makes the decision to start doing doubles there is a lot of things to figure out I am sure.

So any helpful hints and things like "I wish I had known about that" would be appreciated.

If it happens a review will be coming. Road Lizard, I'll send ya some pics LOL.
It has zero to do with being a seasoned lady.

It has everything to do with the ladies ACTUALLY being truly BI and not pretending to play bi. Just to make a buck.

If you truly want a full on incredible, memorable doubles experience.

Then make sure thisec women are 100% bi and into women!!

Nothing worse than a true bi woman trying to enjoy another woman who's just a pretender..that turns into one big snore of a double.

Good luck

Ok gang, and I will really need the input from the ladies on this. I am trying to set up a double. 1 lady is very female friendly, the other has done a duo a few times in the past with the same couple. The "newbie" is open to the idea as both providers have told me they need a doubles partner. But what are some things to consider in trying to put this together. I know it's always best to have seasoned ladies who have done numerous doubles in the past, but at some point if a lady makes the decision to start doing doubles there is a lot of things to figure out I am sure.

So any helpful hints and things like "I wish I had known about that" would be appreciated.

If it happens a review will be coming. Road Lizard, I'll send ya some pics LOL. Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right
Thanks MC. Very good point.
I agree with MC on the fact that if a bi lady is doing doubles with a lady who isn't truly bi there will be alot of faking going on and not much fun. I've done doubles with truly bi ladies and ones who aren't. I feel like I can't let loose and truly be myself and have fun when they aren't into it. It also helps if the ladies get to know each other ahead of time to make sure they can have some chemistry. I have a friend in Memphis that we get together every other week to visit with a gentleman. So far she has been my best double experience in the hobby life. All I can say about is DAMN! She's bi and so am I plus the chemistry is there. We are similar but yet completely different.
What are the chances she ever travels with you?
What are the chances she ever travels with you? Originally Posted by Bashful
There is a very good chance of her traveling with me soon babe. We've already started discussing it.
Cassie, make it over this way and I will surely love you long time
Cassie, make it over this way and I will surely love you long time Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Babe I swear I'm trying to get to you!! You've been on my bucket list along with Lea Madison and Dallasrain lol. If I could get gentlemen to stop ncns I would already be there.
Well dammit guys!!! Help send her this way so we can get drunk and seduce each other!
Well dammit guys!!! Help send her this way so we can get drunk and seduce each other! Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
I want to watch !! Or maybe help
pm me Stellix
I have to agree. The ladies have to have some REAL chemistry
I'll ONLY take my time to get to know the lady beforehand. If she's honest about being 100% truly bi.

Women who are true to themselves and others. Will have the perfect chemistry!!!

There's those that flirt the loudest who aren't truly bi. Rather they fake it to make a buck. Which is sad.
Because in the end, the gent didn't truly live out his fantasy.

He played a high price for loud fake flirting.

I agree with MC on the fact that if a bi lady is doing doubles with a lady who isn't truly bi there will be alot of faking going on and not much fun. I've done doubles with truly bi ladies and ones who aren't. I feel like I can't let loose and truly be myself and have fun when they aren't into it. It also helps if the ladies get to know each other ahead of time to make sure they can have some chemistry. I have a friend in Memphis that we get together every other week to visit with a gentleman. So far she has been my best double experience in the hobby life. All I can say about is DAMN! She's bi and so am I plus the chemistry is there. We are similar but yet completely different. Originally Posted by Cassie107
I'll ONLY take my time to get to know the lady beforehand. If she's honest about being 100% truly bi.

Women who are true to themselves and others. Will have the perfect chemistry!!!

There's those that flirt the loudest who aren't truly bi. Rather they fake it to make a buck. Which is sad.
Because in the end, the gent didn't truly live out his fantasy.

He played a high price for loud fake flirting. Originally Posted by Mature Companion
I understand that completely luv. I also believe most of us seasoned ladies, especially us bi ladies, can pick up on the fact a lady is not truly bi within about 10 min of a real conversation. I believe we have very good bs detectors lol. Then again I have done a session with a couple that the lady was bi curious and we had fun. She was nervous so wanted to be blindfolded. She never touched me except for kissing. I spent 90min focusing on her and her partner just laid back and followed my lead. The next time she went full throttle. Her partner teases that I created a monster lol. We all have different ways of doing things but I believe we all agree that when it comes to doubles it is much better if the ladies know something about each other and have some kind of interaction before meeting for the main event. A quick call can answer alot of questions.
Ladies I appreciate all the input. It seems as some things are just meant to stay in the fantasy realm. Wishing everyone a safe 4th of July.