WLR vs NLR

Hey Guys & Ladies,

Was hoping I could get some input from ya'll. I am trying to book a location and not sure what is best. I have always stayed in WLR,but my last visit I stayed in NLR and liked it. So can I get some pros and cons to each area? I am leaning towards NLR again, but since I am not familiar with the area, I want to get some input.
And please fill me in what areas to stay away from. I would hate to be in an unsafe area or in an area that is too far out to enjoy.

Thank you soo much for your time and for the input!!

~Kisses~
I have been to both NLR and WLR but there is a hotel in WLR I really like.

Hint....

I have been to both NLR and WLR but there is a hotel in WLR I really like.

Hint....

Originally Posted by Exchequer

Send me a PM...would love to hear why??
I think it's time you gave NWA another shot. IJS.
I think it's time you gave NWA another shot. IJS. Originally Posted by hogmanjones
That is something you need to discuss with your fellow hobby mates in NWA. Every time I say I am coming NO one contacts except maybe you and 1 other. And that is not enough for me to make the drive. That is cool though. I go where I am wanted and loved and LR has been my city since I started. And will forever visit LR till I say my farewells.
That makes sense. Just wishful thinking.
I prefer WLR because NLR is too close to home for me plus it’s smaller and a greater chance of being recognized.
morgan maumelle area
morgan maumelle area Originally Posted by jeffycisme
You gotta tell me what area. I am not from out that away, so I have no clue about those areas. But if I am not mistaken, isn't Maumelle like way out in the boonies? lol
lol no maumelle is right before you get to nlr its quiet and not far at all from nlr or little rock
  • BK
  • 02-10-2021, 06:22 AM
Avoid Maumelle nothing to do or eat really in the area,
Spoke with KLN today via text, she asked me to pass this along.

Please let the AR guys know that she has been without power due to the weather in TX. This is why you haven't heard from her. May have to postpone due to all of this. Without power there is nothing she can do. Many apologies from her and hope yall understand. As soon as she has power she will be back online.

Her words verbatim.
Spoke with KLN today via text, she asked me to pass this along.

Please let the AR guys know that she has been without power due to the weather in TX. This is why you haven't heard from her. May have to postpone due to all of this. Without power there is nothing she can do. Many apologies from her and hope yall understand. As soon as she has power she will be back online.

Her words verbatim. Originally Posted by wantnsomeinar
You did tell her that Arkansas has power, right?
I am having to postpone my trip by a week, but I am still coming. The storm made it Hell in TX and do apologize to anyone who contacted from the 14th till today and I haven't responded.
Can't wait to visit LR again soon!