Dances back to $20 at Bucks

Look, I want it to stay at $20, we all do.

But, if strippers had half a brain (nope) the moment they heard another club was going $25, I would have told my club to do the same or I bounce.

If I'm the club, WTF do I care if it isn't going to affect my attendance?

See AMP/Studio pricing in the last 24 months. They all jumped together. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow

Couple of thoughts. Higher per dance rate means nothing if the number of dances /customers goes way down.

Unless the dance rate is in the contract, a dancer can charge whatever she wants.

Until the majority of clubs move to the new rate, it will be tough for the club and the dancer to retain customers. As you pointed out about the AMPs.

We may have our favorites, but just like we are replaceable to them, the same is true the other way.
Video games have been the same price of $59.99( a select few with extra content are $69.99) for the past 30+ years and they have not gone up.

The Nintendo 64 dropped in 1996. There was an uproar about expensive it with games being $59.99. Flash forward to 2023, games are still $59.99 and I've been hearing people say games will go up the past 10-15 year and they never have.

The video game industry is bigger than movies and music combined.

GTA6 comes out in 2025, and it's rumors it could reset the market of being $69+ for the standard game. Mainly due to GTA5 being the biggest entertainment release ever. No movie or music release has ever made more

But I have heard that before.

Basically no one knows if/when the prices of dances go up.
Fair point about the video game industry but these did irk up a bit over the years. 49 became 59 at some point. My recolication is PS3. Now you head into GameStop most of the new PS5 game pricing is 69 sadly. We are already there. Inflation and Jan 2023 cost of living adjustments businesses use to reset their budget season vaulted a lot of thing up. I’m scared for the Jan 2024 reset. Hopefully not as bad. Had schlotkys the other day, small sandwich, not the medium, chips and drink, 13 bucks. This was the basic #1. Sad for a damn sandwich.
GTA6 will def be 69 and better not be 74 or 79 but I could see it.
Video games have been the same price of $59.99( a select few with extra content are $69.99) for the past 30+ years and they have not gone up.

The Nintendo 64 dropped in 1996. There was an uproar about expensive it with games being $59.99. Flash forward to 2023, games are still $59.99 and I've been hearing people say games will go up the past 10-15 year and they never have.

The video game industry is bigger than movies and music combined.

GTA6 comes out in 2025, and it's rumors it could reset the market of being $69+ for the standard game. Mainly due to GTA5 being the biggest entertainment release ever. No movie or music release has ever made more

But I have heard that before.

Basically no one knows if/when the prices of dances go up. Originally Posted by nfhs04
The huge difference is the video game market EXPLODED over that time period. Bigger market has allowed huge profits without the need to raise prices. Only in the last few years has streaming of video games started trending towards the norm. Less reliance on a physical product distribution model means lower costs. And I remember when $20-$20 was normal for games in 1980. And dances being $5 and $10. Guys in their 50's have most likely never experienced those prices.

Neither apply to the stripper market. Though one could argue that OnlyFans, etc. has cut into the strip club market to some degree.

Dance prices have already gone up at some clubs. The rest will follow. Hopefully later than sooner
  • sten
  • 12-16-2023, 10:11 AM
I have been quoted $500, $600 and $800..
Never been quoted less.
I have been quoted $500, $600 and $800..
Never been quoted less. Originally Posted by sten
For what?
skip it
For what? Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Pretty sure he’s referring to the prices for take out at strip clubs like BDD. My experience is the same but had one guy mention he’s gets OTC action with strippers for 250 -350 and damn I want some of that. Maybe I gotta go to one of those Deja Vu strip clubs in other cities where they advertise hot girls and one ugly chick. I’m guessing the ugly one is the 250 girl. Lowering my standards as we speak….
Bucks Can FTW still 25
Looks like BFW has not reverted back to $20 a dance, at least not yet. Shitty way to run a business with different rules at every club
Bucks wild dallas is $25/dance. $35 full nude.
  • rase
  • 12-27-2023, 02:23 AM
I’m a member at Bucks. I simply stopped taking dances.
Isn’t not getting dances at a strip club like going to McDonald’s and not getting a burger. Don’t get me wrong I’ve been and left without getting dances before but to post you quit getting dances like you just going to go and reguraly not get dances is not a sustainable solution.
  • KFB
  • 12-27-2023, 02:15 PM
I’m a member at Bucks. I simply stopped taking dances. Originally Posted by rase
If you're a member it's been business as usual unless you like to do a lot of tester dances.
I do remember paying $20 a dance back in 1995. I looked it up, $20 in 1995 is about $40 today. I'm shocked prices have stayed the same for so long now as well.

If I'm a dancer and can get the same pay for half the number of dances, I'd take it. Also, maybe the quality of dancers would go back up some if girls could get the equivalent income dancing as they did 25 years ago.