Dear Sweet Alyssa Rose - Trying to set another appointment with you

Dear Sweet Alyssa Rose,

I'm trying to set another appointment with you after you had to cancel our two previous appointments last week.

Remember how good our last appointment was and how my review brought you a lot more business.

Have sent you a PM, e-mail and text; I have not heard back from you yet.

Please respond to my PM, email or text or even better call me on number (you have it) so we can set an appointment for this week.

Please respond soon.

I wait to hear from you.

Thanks,

Bonn11
  • Toyz
  • 04-08-2014, 08:49 AM
PS,

I thought we were speshul. I thought that by writing a review I was your favorite.

I know we are different and I'm not just another trick or dick to suck.

Love you,
Bonn

(Bonn am.just fucking with you...but these public pleas rarely turn out well...so thought I would gig you before everyone else does...we've all been there before).
I've seen Sweet Alyssa Rose before no problem.

She sent a pic with her arm that was hurt and she cancelled our appt last friday then I saw she had an appointment this past sunday and she told me she was going to be out for two weeks.

She also posted an ad this week as well.

I know we got along well, had, fun, I brought her a tribute of some flowers and I gave her a toy.

Then I wrote an awesome review and her business took off.

Just think how much more her business will pick up after I write my next review of her.

I'm ready to have fun with her anytime.
If you have sent PMs, emails, and txt's and she doesn't reply to you, why do you think she will reply to a public appeal lik this?

Maybe her business took off so well after your review, you are no longer special?

I always like reading love stories :-)
So you are trying to set another appt. with her on one thread but calling her out for bbfs and bb greek on another thread go away people like you are not needed around hear
  • ztonk
  • 04-08-2014, 04:35 PM
I know we got along well, had, fun, I brought her a tribute of some flowers and I gave her a toy. Originally Posted by bonn11
I chuckle every time I read something like this...

If you have sent PMs, emails, and txt's and she doesn't reply to you, why do you think she will reply to a public appeal lik this? Originally Posted by JJones
Exactly!

Some of these ladies are really good at making us guys feel like we rock their world. Little known fact: providers aren't always honest with you in this regard.

z
wow...this thread.

I'm starting to miss Claire's version of crazy...it had more style.
I get why she hasn't responded to you. Needy much?
Self Alerts! Awesome!
  • Toyz
  • 04-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Self Alerts! Awesome! Originally Posted by Mia Christine
I know, right?

Two things accomplished with this thread:

1. No way in HELL she sees him now
  2. There will be a subsequent name change when he finds no one else will see him either....
I see Austin is getting a taste of Mr. Bonn11, SA has had the pleasure and we are more than happy for ya'll to babysit him for a month or two...
Oh, as we all know in SA... all to well I might add...as we are reminded many times daily he has a huge bony cock, the kind all the ladies crave, lol.
  • Toyz
  • 04-08-2014, 05:34 PM
I see Austin is getting a taste of Mr. Bonn11, SA has had the pleasure and we are more than happy for ya'll to babysit him for a month or two...
Oh, as we all know in SA... all to well I might add...as we are reminded many times daily he has a huge bony cock, the kind all the ladies crave, lol. Originally Posted by canyonman

BONN-DOH....its got what plants (and Latinos that take it up the ass) crave...

(many of you won't get this...but a few will)

I always have brawndo after Starbucks. Gotta replenish electrolytes . Good for crops too.
Go away! I'm 'batin'!
Oh, as we all know in SA... all to well I might add...as we are reminded many times daily he has a huge bony cock, the kind all the ladies crave, lol. Originally Posted by canyonman
oh god no! please take him back!