Most Embarrassing Moments During Sessions

I know I haven't been doing this long but I have already have had one. While a gentleman was doing his thing, I let some gas escape by accident. Luckily he either was too much of a gentleman to say anything or didn't notice. It still made me get a little red in the cheeks.
So c'mon guys and gals, give us a laugh and let everyone know most embarrassing moments during a session.
I once found tissue paper in a lady's a hole it killed the whole mood and our "relationship" :-/
I had a provider fall asleep while giving me a blowjob...
who cares if the girl farts, I figured I was fuking her good!!

This was not embarrassing, more of no fun, about 9 years ago I was in Houston on biz. One of our former Legends let me stay with her at her incall for I had an 11am meeting on the east side of Houston,

I took to her my fav Italian Ninos. we got back about 10pm started to play and then it hit me!! poopy tummy!! thank god she had a two bedroom apt!!! talk about a mood killer for me
Ralphey Boy when you got to go you got to go. LOL.
Hell Yes, Ick. I guess one should always double check for that. Eww. I could understand that being a mood killer.
Reincarnated, did you waker her up to finish? Did she apologize? or did you just get up and leave? What does one do in that situation?
This just happened on Friday night and I'm still feeling embarrassed.

I just bought a new bed for the office and well, it's just a lot softer than I really wanted it to be. Also, I'm not that used to it, yet.

Well, I was sitting between this really great guy's legs and I'm tying his cock up, teasing him, have an Aneros in his bottom and playing with an Hitachi wand on top of the Aneros and I reach back for something (maybe more lube?) and I find myself SLOWLY falling backwards.

It was in such slow motion, I'm falling back and thinking to myself that I'm really about to get hurt because my stupid new bed is tall, and my friend jumped up and grabbed my arm and pulled me back up.

Jesus. I was red faced and embarrassed. He thought it was funny. I think he got even more excited.

Oh well. He saved me from a fall. I'm still embarrassed, though.

Damn new bed. I'm starting to not like it.

I had a provider fall asleep while giving me a blowjob... Originally Posted by Reincarnated
How can a lady fall asleep while GIVING oral?
[QUOTE=RALPHEY BOY;1055194479]who cares if the girl farts, I figured I was fuking her good!!
/QUOTE]
Some guys actually try to make a lady fart vaginally as proof that she's being fucked good.
Ending up farting after a good Greek session is sometimes expected as well.
I had a provider fall asleep while giving me a blowjob... Originally Posted by Reincarnated
That wasn't a provider...
Did a lady last year doggie. Grabbed her hair and had no idea it was a wig. Pulled it right off as I let out an Indian war scream. Funny at first but not so much after.
SL, hilarious...I hope she was able to get over it. Elisabeth Whispers, at least you didn't actually fall and get it hurt. And hey if he got more excited, the better right? Walk it off. LOL.
Temptation Tammie you didn't post one..waiting girl...
Years ago
I was doing DATY on a regular and I kept hearing this faint noise. When I looked up she was Snoring in her sleep.

That made me wonder about myself for a long while.

All is good now. If the lady falls asleep she WILL get a surprise!!!
  • onei
  • 04-13-2014, 11:16 PM
I too have had a provider fall asleep during a BJ. I couldn't believe it. Bob, Bob, Bob, .... Bob, bob .... Bob ..... Zzzzzzzzzzz — with my cock still in her mouth. I put 2 & 2 together, she went into the bathroom to "get ready" and evidently took something (not going to speculate, but it worked fast.) thing is, I couldn't wake her, she was out. So I just took my deposit (less $20 and left), I even told the dude in the office. He said, "She probably needs to sleep it off, I'll get her up in an hour or so. It did concern me a little so about an hour later I drove back over there and sure enough, she was back out there on the street. Which I was glad she was vertical again. This was about ten years ago and a SW on Telephone Road in Houston, so she was probably already 1/2 was out before I picked her up. I don't do the street scene any more. Too many bad scenarios involved.
SL, hilarious...I hope she was able to get over it. Elisabeth Whispers, at least you didn't actually fall and get it hurt. And hey if he got more excited, the better right? Walk it off. LOL.
Temptation Tammie you didn't post one..waiting girl... Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
I think it would be gas or farting.
Or maybe someone unexpectedly coming to the door.
I order things from Amazon sometimes and never know when UPS etc will come.
I had just arrived at her incall hotel. We’d seen each other several already. We’re kissing. Bambi (That's what I'll call her here. She's retired.) says, “Have you been eating onions?” “Last night for supper.” She says, “I can taste them. You must still have them in your stomach. Here, have some gum. Chew this.” She gives me a piece, gets one herself, we’re chewing away, minty-fresh, kissing, groping, undressing, and off to the bedroom. Actually it’s kinda cool messin’ around like this while chewing gum. Just like high school, I think.

She starts blowing me. I’m standing over her, pumping away, FFing, chewing my gum, having the time of my life. I pull out for some reason, maybe to change positions, I look down and omigod-what-the-freakin-hell is that? What happened? The head of my dick is all lumpy and green! Omigod! Holy green crud! Is there an antibiotic for this? Is it gonna fall off?! Has she seen it? Bambi laughs. “Oops. There’s my gum. Sorry. I wondered what happened to it.” It’s really sticky and takes some doing to get it off, but we did. I don’t remember the brand name, but it was green.

Thanks, "Bambi." I really miss you.

Monk
Some good ones, monk that's funny.