Youmight just be a man hating priovider if..... .....

Notice how I misspelled provider and joined youmight ?. I rarely drink but just had a huge glass of Malbec mixed with muscle relaxer so I have no frigging clue where this is going and nor do I apparently care
  • Toyz
  • 04-12-2014, 11:41 PM
1). You make up fake male handles, write a review on yourself so you can see what is said in the men's lounge
1). You make up fake male handles, write a review on yourself so you can see what is said in the men's lounge Originally Posted by Toyz
That would mean that someone hates men? I think that'd be more representative of a provider not following the rules or just being super duper curious about the other end of this place or potentially insecure about what might be being said about her specifically. I'm a rules-follower by nature, so that's not my game...so I'm not being defensive, I just don't agree. As far as actively hating men...

2) Pretending to offer services so you can set-up a rob-all-the-pervs game. The Alerts section shows plenty of these scams.

3) uhh...tying boys up in hotels and stealing their suits and wallets a la George Costanza and the broad he picked-up on the train.
Friends don't let friends drink and type.
Friends don't let friends drink and type. Originally Posted by Centaur
Isn't that when we all get into the most trouble?
Kinda like one of Kesha's songs says "Got my drunk text on. I'll regret it in the morn..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oh4I...id=P-YobjitCt8
Now isn't that embarrassing. God I'm a light weight. I very rarely have any alcohol. Had a glass of wine over dinner got buzzed came back home and took a back pain muscle relaxer and Instant idiot.

I'm just glad I didn't book a man hating provider while in the moment.
  • InU
  • 04-13-2014, 10:31 PM

Alcohol and listening DO NOT mix.
  • onei
  • 04-13-2014, 11:03 PM
Now isn't that embarrassing. God I'm a light weight. I very rarely have any alcohol. Had a glass of wine over dinner got buzzed came back home and took a back pain muscle relaxer and Instant idiot.

I'm just glad I didn't book a man hating provider while in the moment. Originally Posted by Listener
I read it and just laughed out loud, literally. That was good for at least one laugh tonight.