Wow! those are hot new pics BJ.

Damm I thought it was impossible to make you look any hotter then you already are. But DFWRaven did a dang fine job. I just wanted to let you know you look hot in those photos.

And for those of you that havn't seen BJ's new pics.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=196544
She looks good, love the new pics BJ.
It was pretty easy... BJ was fun to work with...

Thanks BJ.. Glad You like them and Thanks to everyone else...
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-25-2011, 10:58 PM
I am in lust with this one... the only thing that would have made me plateau would have been another right after of her in the SAME position.. with her eyes staring up at me and a mischievous smile... talk about making me melt... lemme know you are up to no good... MEOW!!!

Classy pictures for a Classy Lady!
Awww, you guys! Wow! My own WK thread!! I swear I didn't put thayn33 up to this. Thanks darling, you are truly a sweetheart! Thanks lisa, Ze and GWB for the compliments. Ze, I love that one too. You guys are too sweet. I am sooooo blushing.

A huge thanks to DFWRaven. In 4 years of this biz, I have never had photos done because I am so very camera shy but Raven finally talked me into it. Raven, you are an asshole and I love you for it! Thanks for twisting my arm. They came out GREAT! I wub you Raven. Thanks for putting up with me talking shit, trying to be the director and my freaking phone ringing off the damn hook! You are the shiznit!

Thanks again guys, I am totally gushing. I feel like Tara Evans or something with my own thread of WK's, all about me!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Here's to you, Ze..
They are wonderful you look beautiful Bj
Safire Sweet
I love them (and BJ!), they are just gorgeous!! Great job!! DFWRaven is a dear friend and I've never used anyone else for pics, he is just wonderful especially when he remembers to take his meds

Holler at me, chickie! We gotta do lunch soon
Oh BJ, I love your new pics, sweetie!
I love the umbrella ones. Very hot.
Can a BK respond to a WK thread...LOL

Damn Gina! LOL...those pics are legit. All I wanna know is...will you wear those glasses next time I come over?
Beautiful!

I LOVE your eyes!
Love the pic with on you the desk with the boots, thats freaking hot.

Like a naughty secretary up to no good. Me likey.
  • Jaleh
  • 03-26-2011, 11:54 AM
BJ you look so pretty... But still your pics do you no justice baby

Take care