Seeking Arrangment girl looking for business

Ok so I met this girl on seeking arrangements. She's looking for business however didn't want me posting a review. Any place to post her number without her getting slammed with texts. Stew
Encounter Reports....
She will get slammed with texts no matter where you post her number.
Tell us all about her, but don't write a review. At the end, give us your phone number to call to get hers. Then just give it out to a few of us at a time. Easy peasy!
Can you post a link to her SA profile?

You shouldn't post her # as she will get slammed with texts and phone calls. Instead, giving it out to a few people that you trust would be safer. Safer yet would be to have her set up a separate email or social media account and give that out so that people can contact her directly.
Pimpin ain’t easy Bro, post her number she asked for it. Give these whores what they want
The seekimg whores always hate when they get bombarded with business. Skipthegames whores love it.
Can you post a link to her SA profile?

You shouldn't post her # as she will get slammed with texts and phone calls. Instead, giving it out to a few people that you trust would be safer. Safer yet would be to have her set up a separate email or social media account and give that out so that people can contact her directly. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69

Yeah email or separate number for those requests and tell her not to be dumb and use her real name and it helps if she turns off notifications for said email/number so she doesnt get annoyed and give up lol
stew PM me...

Ps clean out your mailbox slacker
sorry my box was full.. you guys can message now...
I'll bet it's full again...

How'd you guess? Rooster
It's easy.
Z's right. Easiest "guess" on this board. Sad.

How come these ladies can't manage to post their own ads if they want business? Are their fingers broke?