URL / Website: https://onlyfans.com/sunflowerbaby1417
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Westside, my place
Activities: HJ, CBJ, RCG, CG, K9.
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: If you like spinner, then she is the ONLY choice in town. Check out her OF page, totally worth it. She looks exactly like her pics, and it's even nicer in person. Beautiful face, especially the eyes. I had her a few times since Feb, never been disappointed.
Recommendation: Yes
Hahaha is this for real ?
There are several reviews out there of her
This is a real review !!!!!! I spoke with her concerning Harrytwatlover and Donveetoh concerns that she may have written her own review. In fact, come to find out,

the review was written by a friend of mine (although I will admit, it is a very lame review) and who is a new member, thus it was his first review. It is correct that she has several favorable reviews from others, including mine. She is, in my opinion, a very good provider, inspite of Eccie2021 weak review.
This is a real review !!!!!! I spoke with her concerning Harrytwatlover and Donveetoh concerns that she may have written her own review. In fact, come to find out,

the review was written by a friend of mine (although I will admit, it is a very lame review) and who is a new member, thus it was his first review. It is correct that she has several favorable reviews from others, including mine. She is, in my opinion, a very good provider, inspite of Eccie2021 weak review. Originally Posted by robinhood12
I got sent to detention for my sarcastic reply.
I got sent to detention for my sarcastic reply. Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover

Not even. It was not a well written review so I think it was good that you questioned the validity of the review. Nice job