NEEDING HELP GETTING IN SHAPE?

Hello Ladies,

It is the holiday season and for most of us that means unhealthy eating, drinking, and not much time to exercise. If you would like to learn how to live a healthier lifestyle and in the process get in the best shape of your life, I can help. I have years of experience in nutritional eating, and proper exercise to work on those problem areas. I am a fitness instructor and I compete in numerous athletic competitions throughout the year. My expertise will cause you to have more confidence, more energy, and feel better mentally and physically. My plan is not temporary it is permanent and is easy to follow and stick with. If you are serious about changing your life, then please feel free to contact me for questions or concerns. I will be happy to travel to your location for an assessment and a plan that works for you.

Juliette
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0100.jpg (61.6 KB, 251 views) File Type: jpg B&W body shot.jpg (50.6 KB, 249 views)
Lifestyle changes are never easy or quick. Intensity and consistency are the key to making changes. That and abs are made in the kitchen.
Goodluck to anyone looking to make some lifestyle changes. Start off with small changes and over time those small changes will become big changes. I think there are three main reason most people give up on a fitness routine.
1. They try to do too much to soon. Start out with easy short term goals. This way you get to feel like you've accomplished something starting out. And gives you something to build on. Remember take the time to build up your strength and endurance. Rome wasn't built in a day. And you don't want to be so sore you want to quit.
2. Boredom. find something you can either enjoy or tolerate. If you hate it you won't do it. Fitness should be fun.
3. Expectation and frustration. Have realistic goals and expectation. Your body will change but it takes time. If all you eat now is fast food don't try to cut out all the fast food at once. Learn to make better bad choices instead of the double half pound burger get a smaller size burger like a kids meal.
Goodluck to anyone starting out and remember the hardest part is tying your shoes.
Nicely said simpleton. I could have not said it better myself. It took me approx. 2 years to go from a size 6 to sizes 0 and 2. It took just as long to change my eating habits. It was a slow but rewarding 2 years.
Would love to hire you, to help my wife!