Legal services in Oklahoma

I was just wondering if there is a need for legal services that service issues that are unique to providers? I'm not making any offer to swap services, nor am I looking to do so. I guess I'm just wondering if there is any market for such services?

You can PM thoughts or questions.

Sam
Are you an attorney? What kind? Family Law? Corporate? Criminal Defense?
Suggest you post in the legal area. Also, if you chime in on some of the threads there, and perhaps offer an Oklahoma perspective, you will be a great help. Right now, ShysterJon has a monopoly on the legal advise, with a lot of peanuts thrown on the floor from the gallery.
I work in family/ domestic and criminal primarily.
I will check out the legal area....thanks
lot of similarities between criminal and family law I understand...
True...they sometimes overlap. Lol
lot of similarities between criminal and family law I understand... Originally Posted by tigercat
I prefer representing criminals rather than parties in a divorce because the clients are much nicer.
I prefer representing criminals rather than parties in a divorce because the clients are much nicer. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I guess there is less chance the opposing party will go after your ass as well. (The DA and the cops don't usually have anything emotional involved in the trial, it's all business to them.)