How to Discuss Acceptable Activities

I'm new and have a question about how to come to an understanding about what etiquette and activities will be acceptable during the session. Most provider prifiles explicitly state NOT to discuss such things in the interest of discretion. How then do you know what goes and doesn't?
Reviews are your friend.
Very good question, and there is not a simple answer.

After getting screened, I ask questions via private messaging. Key is to be as respectful as you can when asking questions. Even then some providers will not openly talk about their menu. I don't like to assume a lady has something on her menu, only to find out too late that its not offered.

Also realize that attraction is a big part of what happens! If you didn't brush your teeth that day, even if she said she likes dfk'ing, you will find out its off the menu. Do all you can to hold up your end of the bargain! Which means showing up clean! Even then you will encounter YMMV. It might be she is not that into short, tall, skinny, fat, young, old, hairy, bald, etc.... The ladies are not robots, thankfully!

No matter what advice you get, keep in mind that the ladies are all different and unique. Some will get offended, others will appreciate your being tactful.
Good Luck!
Dude you ask a lot of questions, try taking you hand off the keyboard for a min or two and jus scroll the playground here..get familiar with the acronyms , and as always the search button is your friend
The profiles list the activities on the menu. I know not all activities have an acronym. So, I will see someone a few times, get a trust level built up on both sides and then ask for off the menu items. By way of example, I like to watch. I will introduce that idea on the second or third date. Be patient, be empathetic, be mindful.
All activities have acronyms, the most reliable of which is YMMV. Truthfully, your best source of information will be to read reviews and establish a core of credible individuals whose opinions you trust. Even then, as I have found too often, the chemistry and providers mood will ultimately determine your mileage.
+1. IMHO Everybody is YMMV, even when they're not...
YMMV = you might meet vagina.