What constitutes a "No" review?

Touche'
Bring on the Ladies reviewing the guys section
.... Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I’m offering a review special. Let me know if I need to put up some images of big Mikey and which side of town where i should set up shop.
I’m offering a review special. Let me know if I need to put up some images of big Mikey and which side of town where i should set up shop. Originally Posted by Michael8219
You would probably do better in Montrose.
(Sorry but I couldn't resist the set-up.......lol)
lol I was hoping for feedback but from Italia! Next I will ask where the best taco trucks are!
Guy's let's not thread drift nor hijack.

Brooke has a good question, so we're going to stay with that.

I do want to thank Julissia and Italia for their comments.
  • R.M.
  • 01-29-2024, 12:11 PM
At the end of the day. Men are just as fickle and quirky as women.
A while ago in another state and on another board, I left a "no" recommendation after having a fantastic time. My "no" was because she offered MSOG and I finished round one around the 25-30 minute mark. I can go again very soon, so I asked her after a few minutes if she was ready for round 2 and she said there was no time even though I had about 20-25 minutes to go. I didn't want this to turn into an argument, but I reminded her that I said I can easily go another round shortly after the first one. She said there was no time and went to the shower. I sat there in disappointed disbelief, she came out and started getting dressed with still about 15 minutes on the clock. As we were engaged in activities, I felt it was one of the best sessions I have ever had. But it was a no because she wouldn't even try round 2 and it was essentially paying one hour for a half hour session, which was also an option on her menu. Recommendation: No.
At the end of the day. Men are just as fickle and quirky as women. Originally Posted by R.M.
As a dude, this is no joke!
Thank you for all the feedback so far. I'm headed to bed, but I'll reply tomorrow!
  • Tgf84
  • 01-29-2024, 07:34 PM
Because he already paid for his time and everyone knows that trying to get you $$ back can only lead to trouble, best to make the best of it.
You ladies aren't supposed to be reading the reviews. One account per person, no women in the encounters rooms, etc, etc. I know the rule is a joke and it's obvious that it goes unheeded but I thought I would just point out that it IS a rule. Originally Posted by majorjones
I thought the females could (legitimately) see everything except for the ROS. Is that not the case?
You’re correct. We can see everything but ROS.
I think this is a great question. My response is of course completely fictious since I only post reviews of dreams I have had. Within those dreams though here is my criteria:

I typically only post a no for:
- Bad Hygenie
- Unsafe Conditions
- NCNS
- Really bad effort or time shaving

If I pop due to the effort of the provider then you are probably going to get a Yes. I will put the subtleties in the ROS. This was good, I would have preferred this, etc.

Although I always think it is good to be as accurate as possible with pics and services to set good expectations, looks and age surprises don't bother me that much.

The only time I have ever popped twice was with the oldest provider I have seen. Skill certainly mattered. However, the fastest most intense pop I have had was with an early twenties provider new to the career. She had great skill and looks. I don't seem to have a physical type. I have had bad experiences with "hot" providers who wonder why I haven't come after 5 minutes and try to push me out after 30 when I paid for an hour. I tend to be a bit shy so do you make me comfortable and do I leave with a smile. That will get a definite yes.
I will be very blunt about the review system. 95% of the times the reviews are OK, but there is something I absolutely hate.

So some guy leaves a NO review, then all of a sudden here come in comments like thanks for the honest review and there are several postings after that. Then all of a sudden a provider answers his review and come to find out the guy was a jerk. Her thread is soon locked as the mods say both have had their opinion noted. Yet, the shitty review, that was proved to be at least partially wrong, remains up and intact for someone to search in the future like there was something in the review was worth saving along with the thanks for the honest reviews comments This is inherently unfair to the provider. I'm not insinuating all providers are all perfect, but then again I'm not insinuating all reviewers are perfect either. Every NO review deserves extra scrutiny before comments are made that is if we take the review system seriously. How long has the reviewer been on board, is it some jealous boyfriend wanna-be making his first review after being here just a week? Is it a stalker? Is it a pimp jealous he lost a woman to another pimp? Is it an idiot playing games? Does the lady have a history of No reviews?
I will be very blunt about the review system. 95% of the times the reviews are OK, but there is something I absolutely hate.

So some guy leaves a NO review, then all of a sudden here come in comments like thanks for the honest review and there are several postings after that. Then all of a sudden a provider answers his review and come to find out the guy was a jerk. Her thread is soon locked as the mods say both have had their opinion noted. Yet, the shitty review, that was proved to be at least partially wrong, remains up and intact for someone to search in the future like there was something in the review was worth saving along with the thanks for the honest reviews comments This is inherently unfair to the provider. I'm not insinuating all providers are all perfect, but then again I'm not insinuating all reviewers are perfect either. Every NO review deserves extra scrutiny before comments are made that is if we take the review system seriously. How long has the reviewer been on board, is it some jealous boyfriend wanna-be making his first review after being here just a week? Is it a stalker? Is it a pimp jealous he lost a woman to another pimp? Is it an idiot playing games? Does the lady have a history of No reviews? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Damn it, this is spot on! At times, some of the guys who comment, most likely haven’t even seen the provider! Now, THAT is 1 of the things that annoy me about reviews.. I really don’t too much care if a review is posted about me, honestly. I have been around & I have a pretty good standing rep..