Ok. Another sex thread

They say a woman's sex drive REALLY kicks in later in life.
A man is at his peak at age 18 - 25. Supposedly.
On the surface, it would seem that women have the better deal in that sex drive plus experince = better experience. True? Not true?

Men, if the above is true in general for men (re:age) is this a good thing, bad thing, neither?
I will say that a high sex drive at age 18 - 25 would have been wasted on me. I was too shy then to have made use of it.

C
Yeah, I'm approaching retirement age. In those years you mention for men, C, I was able to cum multiple times a day, sometimes multiple times in a row during a few minutes. Unfortunately for me, I was as shy as you, and was never with a girl until my mid 20s. Now, I'm luck if I can do it more than every other day.
If I knew then what I know now about love making..... I wasn't bad when I was younger, but I've trained my tongue and it has gotten to be a LOT better.
Dunno about myself, but I can say that even when I was in my early 20's I vastly preferred women in their 30's and even 40's. They were most certainly better sex partners; but it was easier for me to relate to them as well.
Yes, but at what point do men start leaning towards women younger than themselves and reversing that trend a bit Laurentius? After they marry? After they have kids? When they hit 40? Inquiring minds want to know.. An old BF of mine (who does just that) said, "I can't reverse my youth to apply what I've learnt in my maturity..so I reverse my approach and apply my maturity to the youth" . A round about way of saying he's re-capturing his youth lol.
As for myself, all I can say is that at 40, I encountered a 23 yr old blond that I spent 6.5 years with. She was the best that I ever had and she couldn't put her make-up on in the bathroom mirror without me grabbing her and throwing her on the bed and her having her way with me. At 50 the libido is still there, but the equipment quits working as well, which is very frustrating. I am now 58 and the libido is still working but I have to take it a lot slower and use sexual enhancing meds to get the ol' sarge to stand at attention again... VERY FRUSTRATING...
Yes, but at what point do men start leaning towards women younger than themselves ... Originally Posted by Camille
About 25 for me. Age was truly a only number for me. Attitude of the person is what (and does matter).
I think sex is like dancing or anything else that's great - you can do it or you can't. That doesn't change with age.
My sex was drive was even higher for me when I was younger for some odd reason..If the wind blew the wrong way my panties got wet...I knew nothing about sex and never had an orgasm til my mid 20's....I think you can teach someone to be a good lover but experience is the best teacher....
..If the wind blew the wrong way my panties got wet... Originally Posted by SexyCrys
Must have been a wind off the Gulf.
I knew nothing about sex and never had an orgasm til my mid 20's Originally Posted by SexyCrys
Most guys don't know much about sex either...but that fact never stopped an orgasm.
When I was 20 & I came home alone I was dissapointed. I'd usually call up a "friend with benefits" for a booty call. Worst comes to worst I'd self-service.

These days I'm content to get a good night's sleep. I don't know if that is a waning libido or just the knowledge that if I don't get any it isn't the end of the world & tomorrow is new day.

As for the age of women, I love fucking young (legal)ones. The bodies so tight; the skin flawless.... but if you make me share a meal or try to have a conversation it is just painful.
When I was a youngster I didn't know sh*t about how to please a woman, just was workin on the mechanics of it all In & out, In & out. Then I fell under the spell of a gal in her mid 30s, best thing that could have happened to me. She taught me things I still use today. Found that gals in that age bracket were much more in tune with their sexuality. Now that I'm almost 60 and I still like the ladies in their 30s & 40s even a 50 yo or two has piqued my interest. The young ones 18-25 are sweet and new but can't help but lack the life experiences of their older counterparts. That doesn't mean I don't venture into that younger age group for a taste of youthful lust every now & then. If I want a session I can't count on tho I will stick with ladies that are a little closer to my generation. The 30 and 40 year old women must have a hormonal surge due to the possible onset of menopause because they can be some of the horniest things on Gods green earth, I love em!
I think sex is like dancing or anything else that's great - you can do it or you can't. That doesn't change with age. Originally Posted by Leah Ireland
Damn!!! Just what I was afraid of. I can't dance, and apparently, I can't fuck worth shit.
They say a woman's sex drive REALLY kicks in later in life.
A man is at his peak at age 18 - 25. Supposedly.
On the surface, it would seem that women have the better deal in that sex drive plus experince = better experience. True? Not true?

Men, if the above is true in general for men (re:age) is this a good thing, bad thing, neither?
I will say that a high sex drive at age 18 - 25 would have been wasted on me. I was too shy then to have made use of it.

C Originally Posted by Camille
Too soon old....too late schmart!!

Yes, but at what point do men start leaning towards women younger than themselves and reversing that trend a bit Laurentius? Originally Posted by Camille
When you find out...let me know! I'm 45 & I still tend to date women older than I.