The Ebola Dickhead of the Year Award goes to...

N.Y. Senator Charles Schumer. In a news conference he mentioned how "prepared" New York hospitals are in treating Ebola patients. He stated they would handle it better than the Dallas hospital did...

Really, Dickhead? Since when has New York treated an Ebola patient? Ohhh...but...you KNOW.
Yup, that kind of hubris and overconfidence is exactly how we lose control of "contained" diseases.
Why did you post this here? This forum is for HOBBY-RELATED MATERIAL ONLY. This belongs in either the Sandbox or the Political Forum.
Moved to sandbox
Moved to sandbox, since thread doesn't have "how Ebola ruined my hobby fall 2014" in it.
Moved to sandbox, since thread doesn't have "how Ebola ruined my hobby fall 2014" in it. Originally Posted by Duke of G
With that comment, maybe this thread should be moved back to Coed.
  • EZ.
  • 10-14-2014, 06:00 PM
Charles Schumer and Debbie Wasserman Schultz should have gotten together. That looks like the perfect match. If you tell the same lie enough, it becomes the truth.
My guess is NYC would do somewhat better. More experience dealing with exotic diseases, therefore the top hospitals there have a higher volume of highly infectious diseases, and a bigger pool of highly skilled AND experienced labor. Some of the really top hospitals in the US.
  • EZ.
  • 10-15-2014, 08:07 AM
My guess is NYC would do somewhat better. More experience dealing with exotic diseases, therefore the top hospitals there have a higher volume of highly infectious diseases, and a bigger pool of highly skilled AND experienced labor. Some of the really top hospitals in the US. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
If the patient was brought to a regional hospital, like what happened in Dallas, I'm sure the results might be the same. Think about moving this guy in NYC.

My daughter was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer at 30. She was treated at MD Anderson and is a survivor after 5 years. Texas has some of the finest hospitals and doctors in the world. If some pimp shot me, send me to Parkland.
Anybody see the video of Schumer talking about it? The fucker almost had a smirk on his face...it was on channel 5 and afterward, you could see the disgust on the channel 5 anchors face. Dickhead may have been too nice of a word.
Apparently the nurses didn't have proper protection for 2 days after Duncan arrived. If the CDC says they don't know how the now 2 nurses got sick they ate lying. The nurses allege that his lab samples were allowed to travel through the hospital's pneumatic tubes, possibly risking contaminating of the specimen-delivery system. They also said that hazardous waste was allowed to pile up to the ceiling.
He's a fucking politician and a Democrat, also, what do you expect. Shit, he probably feels he created the Internet, too.
My guess is NYC would do somewhat better. More experience dealing with exotic diseases, therefore the top hospitals there have a higher volume of highly infectious diseases, and a bigger pool of highly skilled AND experienced labor. Some of the really top hospitals in the US. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Once again, you are completely tone deaf
I believe NYC and Dallas hospitals are both great. However I would like to see the smirk on that SOB's face if an ambulance brought in some guy complaining of fever that they found roaming Grand Central Station. Trace and monitor that shit. "Attention NYC, if you rode the bus or subway today, come pick up your free thermometer".
Debbie Wasserman Schultz Originally Posted by OldLRRP
I'm not gonna lie.. I would take her up the ass..