I have come to realize.....

I was not the best provider that I know I can be back in 2014.....

However I make this promise to you to be the best I know I am in 2015!!!

I have several different locations, more mints, sexier panties, I am exercising more....... you know the normal stuff...

Anything else you need or want to see happen, please let me know.....

I will continue to be a sensual GFE girl next door.....

I apologize for the mishaps....

now lets all have fun....

I am in the market for a trust worthy doubles partner/PIC
Shit happens. We all grow and learn. 2014 was my roughest year ever too. I'm glad it's over. Cheers to self growth and new beginnings. Kumbaya. Lol.
Do BAT SHIT CRAZY providers ever learn?

There is only FOUR things you need to know!

1) Kiss The godfathers ring, bow and slowly walk away!
2) Never start shit with an OCD Still Looking, and if you do is say your sorry and wave the white flag and everything stops!
3) Never expect a tip from Toyz!
4) Less Typing More Sucking!

Foot Note: Unless in fact you are BAT SHIT CRAZY by all means carry on!

Best approach to a profession is to first try to determine what areas of the RW you

-- must concentrate on

-- may include

-- may exclude

-- must exclude.

So, for example, one determines what, when, how, where, why to

-- "take care of business"
-- "take care of family"
-- "take care of most everything else"

And, fwiw, I have found that preparing a "Business & Life Plan" can be invaluable in making things happen and making sure that "stuff" doesn't happen.

Such a Plan does not need to be extensive, but does need to "be on paper" and kept in a way that you can review its guidelines, goals and objectives from time to time, like at least once a month! if not a bit more frequently at the go-down.

Been doing this for many years in RW career(s) and in my RW personal life. Sharing these from time to time with business partners and with life partner helps keep me (and us) on track. Objective self-criticism and evaluation from co-workers and family once a year or so gives both stability and help improve and avoid issues.

Best of luck and thanks for the hugs last night!
Still looking my love I surely hope I'm not in the BSC club. I've have had much love for you since the beginning. Which btw I'm still waiting for my shirt to keep, lol.

I just have had to take a step back the past few months....and man have I missed so damn much (not really)

But I am here to put a smile on everyone's face. I hope you all are ready💋
Ck you will always have a special place in my heart and my toy 📦
ck. Nice words from a decent man.
New and improved!!!
DG,

It was nice to see you the other evening at the CK social. I really like your new look and you remain as sexy and classy as always. Best wishes for the new year. BB

I was not the best provider that I know I can be back in 2014.....

However I make this promise to you to be the best I know I am in 2015!!!

I have several different locations, more mints, sexier panties, I am exercising more....... you know the normal stuff...

Anything else you need or want to see happen, please let me know.....

I will continue to be a sensual GFE girl next door.....

I apologize for the mishaps....

now lets all have fun....

I am in the market for a trust worthy doubles partner/PIC Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
Thanks guys