The founders of BAT SHIT CRAZY Products Inc. (Hobart420, Whispers & Still Looking) are launching their first two products.

You're thinking why did those crazy bastards not get them released in time for the holidays? Well we believe in the highest standards and if you have ever tried collecting bat Guano under the 183 freeway fighting bums and pan handlers is no easy task. But the shelves are stocked and Whispers the chief marketing executive insisted we stack it high and sell it cheap. Hobart completed exhaustive testing with countless providers while Still looking spent many man hours an collecting our secret ingredient “virgin hooker tears”.

Bat Shit Crazy (Fresh Scent) Retail Price: $24.95
Our flagship Douche. Not like any regular douche you can find at your local grocery store. We blended “Moore EFN Tequila” in this first offering. Yes tests show that our product will get rid of the pesky high volume dick / condom smell from most every vagina. Our product not only give the lady that “hey come fuck me, you’re the first of the day” scent but it also cured genital warts, kitty razor rash, reduced thick dick redness, eliminated obvious herpes out breaks, seared off the ass crack hairs eliminating the need and expense to get that painful Brazilian ass crack pull. Most tested ladies stated that after a hard day of hobbying they felt rejuvenated after using our product and got a much better night’s sleep. (Note: they may or may not have taken a few shots orally) Just think of the money saving in that you'll spend less time at the free clinic, less doctor exams and the savings on lubes. This helps with down time, rescheduling and even those NSNC'S.

Ingredients: 50% Denatured Alcohol, 45% tap water, 2 drops of Moore EFN Tequila and two drops of Pina Colada spilled from SL’S spilled drinks and one drop of virgin hooker tear (Impossible to find)

Bat Guano Douche (Extra Strength) Retail Price: $39.95
Yes for those hard to cure stink problems we are launching our Bat Guano added with extra strength “Moore EFN Tequila”. This product has all the same effects as our Bat Shit Crazy Fresh Scent but has a natural Mango / Scotch (The kind you find at strip clubs) taste and smell. The Bat Guano mixed with the other ingredients has a very unique deodorizing effect. As much as ladies don’t admit to being high volume or they seemed to be immune to that strong pungent order coming from their vagina at times they realize business has dropped off and a few no reviews start coming in and next thing you know the bills don’t get paid. No product on the market today is stronger than the Bat Guano Douche. Ladies put your business back on track. Guys slip a bottle into the gift baskets. You’ll be glad you did and so will your ATF.

Ingredients: 50% Denatured Alcohol, 45% tap water, 4 drops of Moore EFN Tequila and 4 drops of Bat Guano Extract and one drop of virgin hooker tear (Impossible to find)

YOU CAN NOT FIND THESE PRODUCTS IN STORES! They are only available on line here at ECCIE. As a special introductory offer you can order both the BAT SHIT CRAZY (Fresh Scent) and Bat Guano (Extra Stenght) at a discounted price of just: $49.95 That’s a savings of $14.95 But wait…..
If you order right now by PM’ING Whispers you can get a FREE copy of
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA

Retail Value:$19.95
Or for you 50+ bald, out of shape, fat assed big bellied guys like SL
Patsy Cline Crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QEDb3xzdec

Retail Value: $19.95 Value

So you get all THREE! Both Douches and the CD retail value: $84.85 for only $49.95 and if your one of our first 1000 customers we will give you free shipping as well.
All our products are Hypo allergenic and made right here in the Vagina Triangle® USA

BAT SHIT CRAZY Products Inc.
(Hobart420, Whispers & Still Looking)
"We Don't Just Want To Fuck You, We Want To Help"
HA! can I get $40 off if I bring a $45 bottle of tequila ?
HA! can I get $40 off if I bring a $45 bottle of tequila ? Originally Posted by Bob McV
No LOL were NOT Bat Shit Crazy..... we sell BAT SHIT CRAZY!
"What about me? Can you help me attract Bat Shit Crazy ladies?"........
"What happened to this community? Why is it always about the girls"......
"Sure Still Looking is about gifts to bring the ladies but what can a lady buy me. I'm special too!"......

Gentlemen!
We heard you!
The Messages came in!
They were NOT ignored!

Our flagship Bat Shit Crazy Products are not just meant for the Ladies!

Some think TOYZ is gone on a vacation but Bat Shit Crazy Productions Inc has Partnered with TOYZ, Inc to roll out something revolutionary. TOYZ has been hard at work experimenting with adding Male Pheromones to liquified Bat Shit and has created a ZERO SCENT Additive you can mix with your favorite cologne to take ladies down to their purest minimalistic instinct to mate with you!

Now Available in limited quantities to those that act fast!

Bat Shit Crazy Men's Cologne Additive
Retail Price: $34.95

S_20039_M.jpg
Special Introductory Offer
Buy Two Get One Free!

BSC Cologne Additive can be mixed into any of your favorite Colognes so that no lady will notice anything different at first.... Then.... as the high concentration of Human Pheromones and Bat Shit formulation begins to effect her she will will be driven Bat Shit Crazy and HAVE to have you!

Also available in our First Ever Custom Scent "Chiroptera"
Specially Formulated to Attract the most elusive of the BSC

Chiroptera
Retail Price: $49.95

images.jpg
Special Introductory Offer
Buy Two Get One Free!

Our new Men's Cologne and Cologne Additive are unlike anything you can imagine.... There is nothing commercially available that will have the same effects....... THIS is the secret to attracting the truly Bat Shit Crazy that we all know can represent the wildest fucks imaginable! Male Pheromones is this concentration will clearly define you as the Alpha Male in any room! Not only that! Dab a drop on a ladies neck and "Mark" her as yours..... That's right... The Average Male will subconsciously shy away from her no matter what the look when he gets a whiff.... You CLEARLY get defined as the Alpha Male and every man knows she belongs to someone else! Bob tried it! Read what he had to say!

Bob - "This stuff is the greatest... For years I would wait till she was in the bathroom and I would piss on the bed a little and shake it off on her clothes to mark her as mine..... I was always a little apprehensive about her catching me..... Now I use the TOYZ approved method and have a small sponge moistened with the product in my pocket... I nonchalantly slip my hand in, dab my fingers and before leaving take her into my arms, caress the back of her neck with my fingers and then pull them through her hair..... I know it works because she texts me soon after I leave offering discounts and I can tell she can't wait to see me again!"

and here is the validation in Jim's review!

Jim - "There was something about her that was off.... I can't put my finger on it but it seemed like something was in the air. I became very nervous.... It seemed like another guy was in the room or something although I looked around and saw no one.... It just creeped me out so I left the donation and went home....."

Warning! The use of Bat Shit Crazy Men's Cologne Additive or Chiroptera in the work place or out with family could draw potentially unwanted attention creating awkward and embarrassing moments that have been known to end relationships!. As much as we like to believe we have all the Bat Shit Crazy confined to known spaces the condition lingers under the surface of many that appear normal. product testing has indicated that Bat Shit Crazy Men's Cologne Additive or Chiroptera can bring that trait to the surface

"We Don't Just Want To Fuck Them, We Want To Help YOU Fuck them too!"
Testing is a b!tch, but someone's got to do it.
Whispers the BAT SHIT CRAZY bobble heads are delayed. Some Bull Shit about Ebola Virus. I'll keep you posted!
Testing is a b!tch, but someone's got to do it.
Originally Posted by Hobart420
Hobart thank you for your hard work. without your dedication we could have never made this work!
Whispers the BAT SHIT CRAZY bobble heads are delayed. Originally Posted by Still Looking
images.jpg
Attachment 383739 Originally Posted by Whispers
BAT SHIT CRAZY HOBBYIST.... more coming soon!

STILL LOOKING
Hobart420
Toyz / Beeg Cawk
Playingnthedark / Pimp outfit coming soon
Bugleboy
More Famous Hobbyist coming soon!
WHISPERS / The Godfather
Cinnamon Shark
Fun3Cum
You're thinking why did those crazy bastards not get them released in time for the holidays? Well we believe in the highest standards and if you have ever tried collecting bat Guano under the 183 freeway fighting bums and pan handlers is no easy task. But the shelves are stocked and Whispers the chief marketing executive insisted we stack it high and sell it cheap. Hobart completed exhaustive testing with countless providers while Still looking spent many man hours an collecting our secret ingredient “virgin hooker tears”.

Bat Shit Crazy (Fresh Scent) Retail Price: $24.95
Our flagship Douche. Not like any regular douche you can find at your local grocery store. We blended “Moore EFN Tequila” in this first offering. Yes tests show that our product will get rid of the pesky high volume dick / condom smell from most every vagina. Our product not only give the lady that “hey come fuck me, you’re the first of the day” scent but it also cured genital warts, kitty razor rash, reduced thick dick redness, eliminated obvious herpes out breaks, seared off the ass crack hairs eliminating the need and expense to get that painful Brazilian ass crack pull. Most tested ladies stated that after a hard day of hobbying they felt rejuvenated after using our product and got a much better night’s sleep. (Note: they may or may not have taken a few shots orally) Just think of the money saving in that you'll spend less time at the free clinic, less doctor exams and the savings on lubes. This helps with down time, rescheduling and even those NSNC'S.

Ingredients: 50% Denatured Alcohol, 45% tap water, 2 drops of Moore EFN Tequila and two drops of Pina Colada spilled from SL’S spilled drinks and one drop of virgin hooker tear (Impossible to find)

Bat Guano Douche (Extra Strength) Retail Price: $39.95
Yes for those hard to cure stink problems we are launching our Bat Guano added with extra strength “Moore EFN Tequila”. This product has all the same effects as our Bat Shit Crazy Fresh Scent but has a natural Mango / Scotch (The kind you find at strip clubs) taste and smell. The Bat Guano mixed with the other ingredients has a very unique deodorizing effect. As much as ladies don’t admit to being high volume or they seemed to be immune to that strong pungent order coming from their vagina at times they realize business has dropped off and a few no reviews start coming in and next thing you know the bills don’t get paid. No product on the market today is stronger than the Bat Guano Douche. Ladies put your business back on track. Guys slip a bottle into the gift baskets. You’ll be glad you did and so will your ATF.

Ingredients: 50% Denatured Alcohol, 45% tap water, 4 drops of Moore EFN Tequila and 4 drops of Bat Guano Extract and one drop of virgin hooker tear (Impossible to find)

YOU CAN NOT FIND THESE PRODUCTS IN STORES! They are only available on line here at ECCIE. As a special introductory offer you can order both the BAT SHIT CRAZY (Fresh Scent) and Bat Guano (Extra Stenght) at a discounted price of just: $49.95 That’s a savings of $14.95 But wait…..
If you order right now by PM’ING Whispers you can get a FREE copy of
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA

Retail Value:$19.95
Or for you 50+ bald, out of shape, fat assed big bellied guys like SL
Patsy Cline Crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QEDb3xzdec

Retail Value: $19.95 Value

So you get all THREE! Both Douches and the CD retail value: $84.85 for only $49.95 and if your one of our first 1000 customers we will give you free shipping as well.
All our products are Hypo allergenic and made right here in the Vagina Triangle® USA

"We Don't Just Want To Fuck You, We Want To Help"
Originally Posted by Still Looking

I think It should have been made with EFFEN VODKA

"Because we can all enjoy a little more EFFEN"
I think It should have been made with EFFEN VODKA

"Because we can all enjoy a little more EFFEN" Originally Posted by RandB fan

R & D is looking into that as we speak!
I'm anticipating what Uncle Still Looking will use to personify me, LOL!
Toss up!

You are missing the
dick & ball clensing
package.
Can you add this to your
inventory?