EFN, Tequilabecos69 and FrankieMoore BAT SHIT CRAZY hot line and hobbyist outreach.

To keep the BAT SHIT CRAZY "provider" founders in the COED lime light "we" are opening the BAT SHIT CRAZY Hot Line Hobbyist Outreach thread.

That's right if you need one on one help dealing with BAT SHIT CRAZY providers post your questions here. You just want to vent? Don't start a COED thread post it here. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with and about BAT SHIT CRAZY providers. Don't take your frustration out on that next provider that did nothing wrong. Get the sound council you need to get beyond those feelings that only can be caused by "selfish" BAT SHIT CRAZY hookers. Our highly trained staff is standing by....
A bat shit crazy provider gobbled my cock. Does that mean Thanksgiving is coming early, or she just likes the gravy from my turkey? Please help, I am so very confused.
A bat shit crazy provider gobbled my cock. Does that mean Thanksgiving is coming early, or she just likes the gravy from my turkey? Please help, I am so very confused. Originally Posted by mrhamm
That's what they are supposed to do. The gravy just adds to the fun. Mr Hamm would that be gravey like your mom use to make ?
God damn, you can hold a grudge. It must be miserable being married to you. Good lord, SL, let it go. No one else cares. I say that out of love.
Omg hookers with issues , ahhhhhh brain does not compute!
God damn, you can hold a grudge. It must be miserable being married to you. Good lord, SL, let it go. No one else cares. I say that out of love. Originally Posted by chelseabean
So true.
SL has been through some shit though.
There is one thing he don't play and that is outing.
Rightfully so, but daaaaamn!
Omg hookers with issues , ahhhhhh brain does not compute! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Right?? Like running into a monger with a bad marriage. What??? Stop the presses. That is insane.
God damn, you can hold a grudge. It must be miserable being married to you. Good lord, SL, let it go. No one else cares. I say that out of love. Originally Posted by chelseabean
LOL Grudge? LMAO....

SL is like a young little kitten that has found it has claws and is toying with a mouse......When he tires of it he will slash it and devour it and look for a new one....

He can go on like this for months......

we all can....
LOL Grudge? LMAO....

SL is like a young little kitten that has found it has claws and is toying with a mouse......When he tires of it he will slash it and devour it and look for a new one....

we all can.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Ummm..congratulations? Ya'll are so weird. Carry on.
LOL Grudge? LMAO....

Just one other thing, whispers. Before you start making your lady suit from dead hooker's skin, could you POSSIBLY consider using synthetic fibers? Feel like that would be a win-win situation, you know, for everyone.

Just kiddin'.
Married to me? Ok now that's funny! Thanks for sharing!
So true.
SL has been through some shit though.
There is one thing he don't play and that is outing.
Rightfully so, but daaaaamn!
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Ahhhh you are right about that. Two wrongs NEVER make a right. And actually I do NOT hold grudges. Not once someone waves the WHITE FLAG. When they are down I'll let them take the standing 8 count. If they want to continue well its game on. Hell why not... its not like I have anything better to do. See I have no life. I'd love for you or Chelsea (I thinck I Know It All) Bean to give me ONE example where I went after a provider? I'll be the first to admit if they want to play with me I'm not going to run away.

And while were at it EJLA..... before you were a hooker and I became a monger / hobbyist "we" were both human. See there is a good chance under different circumstances I probably would like you and could even become a friend. But where is the fun in that? It's too much fun giving each other crap. After all you know I love sassy chicks. BAT SHIT CRAZY not so much.
LOL Grudge? LMAO....

Don't help her boss. I got this. Did you get the Cannoli's?
Just one other thing, whispers. Before you start making your lady suit from dead hooker's skin, could you POSSIBLY consider using synthetic fibers? Feel like that would be a win-win situation, you know, for everyone.

Just kiddin'. Originally Posted by chelseabean
To keep the BAT SHIT CRAZY "provider" founders in the COED lime light "we" are opening the BAT SHIT CRAZY Hot Line Hobbyist Outreach thread.

That's right if you need one on one help dealing with BAT SHIT CRAZY providers post your questions here. You just want to vent? Don't start a COED thread post it here. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with and about BAT SHIT CRAZY providers. Don't take your frustration out on that next provider that did nothing wrong. Get the sound council you need to get beyond those feelings that only can be caused by "selfish" BAT SHIT CRAZY hookers. Our highly trained staff is standing by.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Tequilabecos69 Hobbyist staging area....

This thread sponsored by the founders and owners of BAT SHIT CRAZY Products Inc.

Whispers / The Godfather
Hobart420 / Jalapeno On A Stick
Still looking / Village Idiot