Should we rename Coed?

I know you guys are having fun but it's not really that much fun for the girls. In the short term, who cares? It's "all in good fun," "it's a hooker board," "toughen up," "lighten up." I'm suggesting we call this HIGH SCHOOL HALLWAY.
  • ztonk
  • 01-21-2015, 11:56 AM
I know you guys are having fun Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
Bad assumption!

The way you fix the problem in Coed is by posting in Coed. Sitting on the sidelines and wishing things were different isn't going to result in anything changing.

ztonk
I was thinking Vitrolland!
What do you EXPECT from Co-Ed, Sweetie???

Coed Discussions - AustinHobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

1 out of 3 ain't bad

I was thinking Vitrolland! Originally Posted by btbeme
Now that is on-topic, thought-provoking, and entertaining!
Home RUN !!!
...... I'm suggesting we call this HIGH SCHOOL HALLWAY. Originally Posted by Jessie Austin

In which you only use the hallways to make eyes with a couple of real cuties while you strut to class. The rest of the time you are out back smoking cigarettes like Genieene Gerofelo in Romy and Michelle's.....

The cool crowd, as always, is over-rated around here.
In which you only use the hallways to make eyes with a couple of real cuties while you strut to class. The rest of the time you are out back smoking cigarettes like Genieene Gerofelo in Romy and Michelle's.....

The cool crowd, as always, is over-rated around here. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Cool kids? I see some AV nerds and possibly a DRAMA club but that's about it
^Ha!^

Z... I love you!! I think you're the best, hon. I used to post in coed all the time. I actually played along. I met SL for lunch, even. (He paid! Which is awesome considering I'm about 25 years and 50lbs over his limit!) I think the majority of the guys who are on this board are awesome!! I have NEVER had a problem with one. They are total gentlemen when I see them in private or public. I have truly been blessed to have such a wonderful experience with a great group of fellas. I try to stay positive and post encouraging thoughts. I know they is a sense of autonomy online and personas are created. I have chosen to be much nicer on the board for one simple reason; my sense of humor is bone dry and it doesn't read online. So you get the nicer version of me. I try to be non-confrontational, instead supportive. There is enough hassle in the world with out creating it. Some others don't feel that way. They enjoy chaos and stir things up in an attempt at being thought provoking or controversial. It's just noise, much like a child. I will not participate while someone whirls insuls at me. My time is more valuable. It must be a miserable person who comes on a hooker board to shame hookers. It is beyond my comprehension.
Cool kids? I see some AV nerds and possibly a DRAMA club but that's about it Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
THX Nikki, learned something new ...

A/V nerd
an outcast type who specializes in working the equipment in communications class, a/v being audiovisual
that A/V nerd sure knows how to work that computer
OR
nobody wanna be friends with that A/V nerd

True that, but it sure makes for pay day ... (your's that is)
What do you EXPECT from Co-Ed, Sweetie??? Originally Posted by fun2come
I don't expect any different. I really don't. It's just my opinion.
... I have chosen to be much nicer on the board for one simple reason; my sense of humor is bone dry and it doesn't read online. So you get the nicer version of me. I try to be non-confrontational, instead supportive. Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
I can relate. So many things can get misconstrued on the boards. I have been guilty of being misinterpreted and misinterpreting others.

On the other hand, some tones and comments are obviously derogatory.
Like most, it turns me off.

None the less, I keep on-a coming back!!
Cool kids? I see some AV nerds and possibly a DRAMA club but that's about it Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
heh toss in treasurer of the Comp-Sci club and you have my high school extra-curricular resume.
THX Nikki, learned something new ...

A/V nerd
an outcast type who specializes in working the equipment in communications class, a/v being audiovisual
that A/V nerd sure knows how to work that computer
OR
nobody wanna be friends with that A/V nerd

True that, but it sure makes for pay day ... (your's that is) Originally Posted by fun2come
That's what I'm here for

None the less, I keep on-a coming back!! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
So glad you do!!!
heh toss in treasurer of the Comp-Sci club and you have my high school extra-curricular resume. Originally Posted by Bob McV
I was busy curing my glaucoma behind the school.