What happened to Ms V?

Did she get the ban hammer with Toyz and that chubby Sarah chick??

I know she was kind of a snooty cunt but I really liked reading her lengthy diatribes...
Naaah I'm betting she read all the reasons people don't post In coed, and decided it was too pussy in here and is boycotting.
Just what did Toyz do to get banned? Is it a permanent ban? Some liked him and some did not. I was not a fan but that is my deal. So what happened?
He's not banned anymore.
Seems like there's a boycott going on with ms v and toyz. I wonder what's up.
She's in the cage like a good girl.

I just hope she stayed BSC and didn't go normal...
She's around mainly posting in ISO. I'm sure she and Toyz are both pleased to see they are so sorely missed in Coed.
Boycott? Doesn't that imply giving a certain baseline level of fucks? I'm no monkey psychic, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say some of our more prolific posters just give zero fucks about the threads this week. Even Whispers wouldn't have much to say on a Betty White Erotic Fan Fiction message board. ::shrug::
Even Whispers wouldn't have much to say on a Betty White Erotic Fan Fiction message board. ::shrug:: Originally Posted by JennsLolli
That I'd love to see !!!
Seems like there's a boycott going on with ms v and toyz. I wonder what's up. Originally Posted by Jaxhardcore
I would imagine that they're sitting back, with a bucket of popcorn and a good bottle of wine, just watching Coed implode.
One thing I have noticed about Miss Val if she has nothing to add, she doesn't say anything.

My hope is that some Spanish billionaire swept her away to winter on his private island. (and that she slips me his wife's number)
One thing I have noticed about Miss Val if she has nothing to add, she doesn't say anything.

My hope is that some Spanish billionaire swept her away to winter on his private island. (and that she slips me his wife's number) Originally Posted by Bob McV
Quick, someone say something to piss her off so she'll add to the conversation....

That Spanish guy would have his work cut out for him by eating her pussy twice a day to keep her satisfied...
Did she get the ban hammer with Toyz and that chubby Sarah chick??

I know she was kind of a snooty cunt but I really liked reading her lengthy diatribes... Originally Posted by Jaxhardcore
Quick, someone say something to piss her off so she'll add to the conversation.... Originally Posted by Jaxhardcore

If she has not responded to you referring to her as a "snooty cunt," she might be doing something worthwhile ...
  • ztonk
  • 01-23-2015, 04:56 PM
Seems like there's a boycott going on with ms v and toyz. I wonder what's up. Originally Posted by Jaxhardcore
Let's hope the two of them didn't go off and get hitched and leave the hobby! That would make my thesaurus app virtually useless around here!

z