do you support healthcare for illegal aliens?

Do you support healthcare for illegal aliens?

before you vote .. know that i have made the results public. this is a debate question where the Deomcratic hopefuls have been asked to PUBLICLY reply.

so anyone who votes .. will have their response shown.

just like the candidates.
Hells yeah...I'd like to reduce the chances of catching Tuberculosis from the Chinese cook in the back that may have sneezed in close proximity to my General Tsaos Chicken.
Hells yeah...I'd like to reduce the chances of catching Tuberculosis from the Chinese cook in the back that may have sneezed in close proximity to my General Tsaos Chicken. Originally Posted by matchingmole

what about the mexican making tacos in the back of a food truck?

you racist, bro?
Do you support healthcare for illegal aliens?

before you vote .. know that i have made the results public. this is a debate question where the Deomcratic hopefuls have been asked to PUBLICLY reply.

so anyone who votes .. will have their response shown.

just like the candidates. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah sure, as long as they pay for it like I do.
what about the mexican making tacos in the back of a food truck?

you racist, bro? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is that a thing now.. illegals making tacos? I was living in Dallas when that Liberian flew into DFW and spread Ebola...better for him to get Healthcare than go around puking in every Whataburger from Casa Linda to Plano. And if I barebacked some super hot Korean or Thai honey at an AMP...I'd hope she would have had access to some good healthcare beforehand. Back to the Mexican...it would be a simple case of mas trabajo....menos dinero. siempre.
Is that a thing now.. illegals making tacos? Originally Posted by matchingmole

illegals is a thing now.
I support healthcare for asylum seekers.
I support healthcare for asylum seekers. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

then let them get it at the first nation they come to. Mexico.

and "i hate my shithole country" isn't a valid reason for asylum.
I support healthcare for asylum seekers. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yeah what if Doctors don't, lol.
  • oeb11
  • 08-08-2019, 05:36 AM
TWK - consider clarifying the issue - "Free" government taxpayer paid health care for all Illegal Immigrants.

A freebie that elevates illegals above voting, tax-paying citizens.

I would Vote No.
US owes nothing to the citizens of another country.

If bleeding heart Liberals want to "Help Others" - (read - control by purse strings) - let them do so out of their own pockets.
Waco,
the question is ambiguous,
Having numerous medical professionals as clients, my answer is:
Anyone that can pay for it (or has insurance) can have it.
But if you're talking about govt funding for non-cits, nope. And yes, that also covers legal immigrants (who should have a job and thus insurance).
  • oeb11
  • 08-08-2019, 06:48 AM
UC - good point.
Waco,
the question is ambiguous,
Having numerous medical professionals as clients, my answer is:
Anyone that can pay for it (or has insurance) can have it.
But if you're talking about govt funding for non-cits, nope. And yes, that also covers legal immigrants (who should have a job and thus insurance). Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I was going to respond the same way. Ambiguous question. I support illegals being given medical treatment at emergency rooms. I do not support medical treatment for illegals at the doctor of their choice.

I agree totally with OEB.
Commiefornia has had over a hundred hospitals close in 20yrs. because of illegals straining the system.

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/000060.html
  • oeb11
  • 08-08-2019, 06:52 AM
SR - thank You.
AnyOne presenting at an ER must be evaluated - by law.

AnyOne in this country who wishes to see a physician = and can pay for the service - is able to do so - regardless of immigration status. I am fine with that.

I object to Benefits for illegal immigrants funded by taxpayers and not available to those same taxpayers.