TS Jenni in Tulsa

Did a session yesterday. White girl, good body. Age maybe 34? Like many of these girls the hormones kept her from a real erection and cumming. That’s always a downer with no pun intended. I gave her head for maybe ten minutes to see if IT would respond but not on this day. Did some rimming on her which we both enjoyed. For a t girl she had very soft and well cared for feet and I introduced her to the realm of foot worship and like many girls was not surprised when she told me it was the first time she had that ever done. We finished off our session with her giving me a sensual lubed HJ while working my face with her soles until my finish. I might repeat with her but I have a few other ladies on my list to visit with first and it’s real hard to sneak away for a session as I only can frolic on weekends as work schedule is quite intense and exhausting M to F. Don’t know if I can post this but the site was: skipthegames.com. Very good rate at 80 for half hour and it was in call.
Nice solemate, is this lady in Tulsa
Yea, Sox, PM if you want more details but she’s on Garnett near I 244 exit. One of those ‘Notels’ in that area. Would not do a night visit myself! Our romp was near noon!
Thanks for the info my friend if there’s a pic pm please
Thanks for the info my friend if there’s a pic pm please Originally Posted by soxfan
Don’t have it but if you go to the site I mentioned above and you put in your State and City and Man (you) looking for TS, several pics will pop up but without names, to get a name you have to click on a pic and you get name, or at times you must ask her name via an email and the girl’s list of ‘activities’ (yes, activities). Then it gets slippery as I think she changes names at times! Nothing is easy these days, right? But it will get you an email address and a phone number!

I’m back: today she’s posed next to a sign saying ‘Nasty Woman’ so figure that one out, lol.
Thanks soul
Thanks soul Originally Posted by soxfan
Surely! More than ever before, given the midnight madness and information purge that kicked in at 12:01am on 9/01, we all need to help each other with good information!
White girl Originally Posted by Solemate62
Someone lied to you