How far will you go?

Guys whats the farthest you have traveled to see a provider?
Was it totaly worth it?
Would you do it again?
Being in Burleson, everywhere I have to go is drving far to see a provider. I think 600 miles has been my farthest drive and yes, it was well worth it. On a side note, I just happened to be there for a week on business and the opportunity came up.
Personally, I like to limit the quite shame and buyer's remorse of the drive home to no more than half an hour.
Well, I'm sure he will vouch for this... but ONE of my reviewers who has reviewed me twice from Oklahoma.. will say I was totally worth the drive of 4 hours.

First time, 104 degree heat on motorcycle.
Second time, within another two weeks in truck.

Third time, had me up there for two overnights in Tulsa.

So, I guess you could say we had a great time everytime.

He's a lot of fun. And well worth my drive to him for the overnights.

Always makes it special when there is a great chemistry between the two of you.

Amber Rain
twice 120 miles, first time appt got cancel after I got there. Second time, NCNS, after I arrived in the city.
lol not a hobbiest but i have driven to Oaklahoma to see a gent before ! We had a great time and he has since driven to see me in this area !
I travel to Dallas because of the wonderful ladies in the area (and a few ATF), typically I'm coming from New England or the San Jose CA area so that's at least 2.5 hours flying time each way. I've found it really helps build the anticpation by not being able to make a last minute appointment. For the great ladies in Dallas, not to mention I get to do more research
Flew from San Francisco to DFW just to see a lady