Under the sheets, or on top of the spread...

80% of my experiences occur on top of the bed spread, but a luscious 20% occur under the sheets during a true "great wife experience"...

What is your preference and your usual experience? guys and gals, both!
Almost exclusively on top.
100% sheets - I have seen what you pervs do on those bedspreads and they don't get cleaned all that often!
I throw the bedspread to the floor out of the way, then it's wherever and whatever the lovely lady wants after that!! I'm just excited she's willing to see ole lucky Ladies' Gent!!
Yes, I've seen multiple providers who throw the bedspread on the floor right away, I was really referring to not getting under the covers.
Excellent topic git.
I would say that 90% of my excursions wind up between the sheets but usually begin with the sheet pulled back. I have some awesome pics of ladies sleeping in the morning in tangled sheets and a fluffed bed lol.
Down side to this is that most of my visits are outcall and I wind up having to sleep in the wet spot
If I'm just getting to my incall we will probably end up on top of the bedspread. Shortly after pillows will go flying across the room and if I have an extended time period to play only God knows what's to come next.
Ms TK
I'd sleep in "your wet spot" anytime, and wake up smiling
I usually throw the blanket to the floor and then if a guy wants to snuggle after,we can curl up under the sheets....read my avatar! lol
I usually throw the blanket to the floor and then if a guy wants to snuggle after,we can curl up under the sheets Originally Posted by DallasRain

Ohhhh yes!
I've rather be on the sheets but I've been in both places. The only thing I hate is when an incall bed looks freshly used when I first get there. I don't want to be faced with the thought of the guys there before me.
I avoid the bedspread at all costs. They do not wash those things between guests!

Haven't you guys ever seen the hotel blacklight exposés?

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=1507794
I avoid the bedspread at all costs. They do not wash those things between guests!

Haven't you guys ever seen the hotel blacklight exposés?

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=1507794 Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ugh, I feel kind of ill
Ugh, I feel kind of ill Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Sorry I wasn't talking about cuddling and squishiness.

I'm a realist. lol
Sorry I wasn't talking about cuddling and squishiness.

I'm a realist. lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ha! Atta girl