ALert Back page alert

Called this lady from the ad below...She said she was near my house...I gave her the directions and i told here that when she come near my apartment i will tell her my unit no and i told her that i can see her from my apt.She never showed up,i called the number twice only to hear this Pimps voice .I texted them that i will put this u here .so guys be careful

http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...et-21/25691206

http://fortworth.fwweekly.com/Female...et-21/25691206

Phone number is 2138426372
Called this lady from the ad below...She said she was near my house...I gave her the directions and i told here that when she come near my apartment i will tell her my unit no and i told her that i can see her from my apt.She never showed up,i called the number twice only to hear this Pimps voice .I texted them that i will put this u here .so guys be careful

http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...et-21/25691206

http://fortworth.fwweekly.com/Female...et-21/25691206

Phone number is 2138426372 Originally Posted by rocco215

So what exactly is the alert for? Because you called a HO that didn't show up? Why exactly is that a call for an alert, and better yet, why would anyone care?
you are new to this i guess.. u dont get it ....k dont need to answer you
it was a Mexican girl girl who drove with black pimp...there was no trace of pimp unitill they they did not who at my apartment.the reason they didnt show up is because i told them that i could see them if they come near my apartment.This shows that the girl is not the one in the pic or they want to rob your money!!
The real question is why would you try and set up an outcall to your place without screening her to begin with? Just be glad she never showed up. It could've been a lot worse. Stick with well reviewed ladies with positive reputations.
So your reporting a bp.girl.who may have a pimp did not show.for the appointment. Thanks for the info. Not an alert, ok
So your reporting a bp.girl.who may have a pimp did not show.for the appointment. Thanks for the info. Not an alert, ok Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

And he had the nerve to tell ME, that I don't get it.
Apparently this guy is shocked that HO's have pimps.

WHO'S THE ONE THAT DOESN'T GET IT?
Po lil tink tink
there are some really stupid people commenting on here.I posted this so that when someone googles the number this thread will show up and they wont see the provider.I posted this so that when they plan to see this provider ,they are alert and dont get robbed or find themselves in danger.You know how dangerous these black pimps are dont you?
I posted this as an alert so that hobbyists dont get robbed.This is clearly a case of bait and switch.She was near my apartment and when i said that i can see her from my apartment she didnt show up.what does it say ? did it blink ,i mean the light in the brain?
Well, since nothing actually happened, meaning you weren't accosted or robbed, and this was essentially a NC/NS, you would've been better served posting this in either the CO-ED forum or the ML. That having been said, have you given it any thought that you might have simply spooked them? I mean, imagine you're a provider, and you're on an outcall and as you near your destination, you're told "I can see you coming". How safe would you feel? Now again, this is all simply conjecture, as no one really knows what might have happened. Most likely a simple B&S. Would you have given her and her "pimp" access to your place? If so, then you're a dumbass. The thing about this that I find most distressing though is your continued reference to her "black pimp" and how dangerous they are. Any pimp can be dangerous. It doesn't matter if they're black, white, brown, or yellow. So set aside your deep seated prejudice and approach things from a more logical perspective.
Well, since nothing actually happened, meaning you weren't accosted or robbed, and this was essentially a NC/NS, you would've been better served posting this in either the CO-ED forum or the ML. That having been said, have you given it any thought that you might have simply spooked them? I mean, imagine you're a provider, and you're on an outcall and as you near your destination, you're told "I can see you coming". How safe would you feel? Now again, this is all simply conjecture, as no one really knows what might have happened. Most likely a simple B&S. Would you have given her and her "pimp" access to your place? If so, then you're a dumbass. The thing about this that I find most distressing though is your continued reference to her "black pimp" and how dangerous they are. Any pimp can be dangerous. It doesn't matter if they're black, white, brown, or yellow. So set aside your deep seated prejudice and approach things from a more logical perspective. Originally Posted by jdough1211

Best response ever!!!
your comment infers that i should actually write this after getting robbed at gun point ? that wat you mean..I dont understand your frustration...this thread is for alerting fellow hobbyists.if you dont like it or if you are involved with them dont bother to see it.
So black.pimps are dangerous? How about white ones or hispanic? Don't leave women pimps out either. You never saw the woman so how do you shit except she did not show? How do you get bait and switch from that? Sorry but you sound like you have some other reason for posting this drivel.
your comment infers that i should actually write this after getting robbed at gun point ? that wat you mean..I dont understand your frustration...this thread is for alerting fellow hobbyists.if you dont like it or if you are involved with them dont bother to see it. Originally Posted by rocco215
Trying to talk sense to you is like talking to a rock. As far as you inferring that I might be involved with them, give me a fucking break. I never suggested you should have gone through with the meeting. Rather, you should've never used BP without thoroughly vetting her. Let alone requested an outcall to your personal residence. I rarely do outcalls, and then only after I've seen a provider repeatedly and we are comfortable enough with each other.