Dennis rd sw stroll...

Two things...
1 - dude in the burgundy acura, if you read this, are you insane? You know the cop stopped you because you were breaking and accelerating like a dummy, right? Man, some people have no game whatsoever...

2 - people, check google maps for the road, you can tell where the sw are! Scary how much google can tell about us...
what tim were you there? see anything good?
Oh man that is awesome! Nice short, tight blue skirt on that one. The best part is the pickup truck getting ready to circle back around and the look she gives the car passing by. Too bad the pic is a bit dated (March 2015) but great find!

I wonder if I could use the old,"I'm mapping for google excuse" if pulled over?
I have to drive back and for during the day, and there are day workers and SW all day long. Last night I drove there by 9pm when I saw the Acura being pull over.
Oh man that is awesome! Nice short, tight blue skirt on that one. The best part is the pickup truck getting ready to circle back around and the look she gives the car passing by. Too bad the pic is a bit dated (March 2015) but great find!

I wonder if I could use the old,"I'm mapping for google excuse" if pulled over? Originally Posted by lancealot33
But if you look at the traffic maps, you can also tell the area where the most congestion happens.

I wonder if I could use the old,"I'm mapping for google excuse" if pulled over? Originally Posted by lancealot33
Seconded.

At night, the quality of talent available doesn't even come close.

The girl with the red highlights is always there, day or night.
The girl that's at least 600lbs?
Michellin woman? She is there too...
Amateurs.

Lol perfect!
this young blonde was walking on dennis this evening. her pimp was there, directing her where to walk. anybody see her?

this young blonde was walking on dennis this evening. her pimp was there, directing her where to walk. anybody see her?

Originally Posted by Diabetes
DAMN!

She is brand-spanking new.

But the place is full of LE too, is impossible to pick these hoes!
theres half a dozen there now

Originally Posted by Diabetes
pictures

http://imgur.com/a/HH9tA