Activities: HJ, BLS, BBBJNQNS, Oral cleanup😆
Session Length: 20 minutes
Fee: $20 & a McDonald's burrito
Hair Color and Length: Brunette and midlength
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'4" & 140 pounds with C-cups and a trimmed snatch
Recommendation: Yes
Beware of this girl. I called her and she sent me incoherent texts about some guys she hates. She sent me numerous texts ranting about some guys she hates. Beware!
Did someone say... ...er, burrito? Lol
Pm me. What is it I need to beware of? I reached out and about to to set things up.
She didn't crazy talk you? Coolkid and I seem to have poked a tiger texting this one... she is PISSED. Some guy even called pretending to be her bf. Let us know if you do score
Was it the burrito that set her off?
Wonder if this is the same one from a couple months ago if so she's fucking crazy
Could be, she texted in the middle of the night that she's having an emergency, could I help...
why y'all scared those BSC girls are the best fucks... get in get out... turn off the hobby phone...
why y'all scared those BSC girls are the best fucks... get in get out... turn off the hobby phone... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Pretty much
that's the thing they don't use hobby phone...
then don't give them your number. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out
Has anybody seen her? I just got the crazy texts and she dropped off
  • PBnJ
  • 06-22-2016, 11:53 PM
I saw her last night and she is BSC.Interesting to talk to and a good lay but would not stfu!!!
I saw her the other day and now she's asking if I'm looking for more... so any of you mongrels interested