Blowbang/Gangbang

I was having a conversation with a close friend of mine, and she told me she would like to try a blowbang. I've had me and a few friends get bbbj's from her on a couple of occasions, but she said she wants 4-5 guys now. I'm like ooook lol. Age race weight doesn't matter as long as everyone is respectful and likes to have fun. PM me if any of you guys are interested or have any ??. I can tell this is gonna be a wild summer..

MR
I might be interested. Hoe exactly does a blowbang work?
Bukkake style?
Details?
I'm in
I'm in Originally Posted by Mr.Brown
+1
This sounds like a lot of fun. More details, please.
Wow, I've gotten so many pm's I can't keep up with them.
Basically I'm gonna set up something with 4-5 dudes. I've never done this before and it's her 1st time, so bare with me. She basically wants to live out her bukkake swallow fantasy. She doesn't like it on the face really. She's a swallower and won't spill a drop. Shoot me a few PMs. Might need assistance with this one guys. Gonna be a fun night for sure...

MR
Kind of hard not to come on her face.

When it's time to come, it just goes even if you aim toward her mouth, it goes as far as it can and anywhere it wants.
No, no, need to make a line, and cum in her mouth.
Its basically a glory hole without the wall.
Does that make sense, mike?
Any pics of the lovely lady? Or at least a desciption - not that I am too picky about the women I let suck me off.

Any chance to get in line more than once?
The biggest questions that no one has asked yet is the cost? I am in San Antonio until the end of the month looks like I will miss out. I have seen many threads with guys arranging Gangbangs- but most don't go as planned
They are very difficult to arrange... Trust me, if you think girls are flakey, fucking hobbyist are the worst...
Hope this works out!