BP Lola in Oak Cliff

Legit. I smashed a few times. Sweet girl and pussy sweet too. Can take some dick and throw it back. Ghetto area. Go during the day.
Good luck. Please report back if you go in and take it for a ride.

She is a lil darker than I like for my taste.
Location and going under the cover of darkness is a concern. I like to make my moves at night.

One of her BP pics shows some pretty serious mommy damage.
Shes cool. Lets you get after it. A clock watcher but she will make sure satisfied and isnt rude about it. I went at night and had no problem but anything can pop off any time.
I tried most of the day yesterday the 25th to contact and I never heard from her.
I heard from her today and we did a short meet and greet. I went to her apartment. She was dressed nicely in a red dress. Her hair was fixed and down. She looked decent enough.

Her location was not that bad. I'd go there after dark. Parking was on the street.

To Stevensegal she is not dark skinned. More like caramel.

No Greek and a CIM is extra.
  • bhog
  • 07-26-2016, 03:30 PM
I heard from her today and we did a short meet and greet. I went to her apartment. She was dressed nicely in a red dress. Her hair was fixed and down. She looked decent enough.

Her location was not that bad. I'd go there after dark. Parking was on the street.

To Stevensegal she is not dark skinned. More like caramel.

No Greek and a CIM is extra. Originally Posted by busternutzs

Thank you for the recon. She looks like a nice little find and donation is nice as well!
Interesting comment about pimps on her ad...