ISO- NORFOLK/VA BEACH FEB 12-15

Coming to the area during the timeframe, and I'd like to see what Virginia has to offer.

-GFE
-LOOKING FOR THE THICKER VARIETY
-OPEN MENU
-CAUCASIAN OR HISPANIC

PM me ladies
Mmmmm this is too bad, im in Virginia beach til the 6th of Feb. & i completely fit this description
  • vadc
  • 01-25-2019, 05:45 PM
Check Eros. It is very active right now
Mary Anne and Cougarlicious fit this category as well and are locals
  • vadc
  • 01-25-2019, 07:48 PM
Don’t expect TX quality in VA.

Good Luck
Seriously...No need to be snide about Va ladies.
Such crass attitude.
There are plenty of beautiful women in the state of Va.

Enjoy your visit mrredcat!
  • vadc
  • 01-25-2019, 09:10 PM
There are few ladies that are good and many that are not. Bunch with fake old pix. You chance is better with none local in Eros.
Do you ever have anything nice to say about any of the companions in your home state?
I'll call a spade a spade and vadc has a valid point. Virginia seems to be fairly limited when it comes to high quality companions. Of course there are a few but compared to other areas many of the best I have met were simply passing through while on travel.
I want to say that the majority of Hampton Roads Ladies In Va that I personally know of and there are alot, are in Great Standing Quality.. I have such a bubbly personality and I also update alot of my pics lol and the Many Great Girls I met here do fit the high quality standerd.. Very Sweet Very Affectionate Very clean discreet and Professional Thats Great Quality and we have them right here in Va We Love You All!!! Muah xoxoxo
Too bad I won't be back in town until after your visit. I believe we would be a good match lol. But I can vouch that there are several wonderful ladies in the Hampton Roads area. I have personally gotten together with half a dozen of them and would play with anyone of them anytime.
GFE as we go to dinner and I get to steal your french fries?

Because well, that's the real girlfriend experience

Veronica Turbay
www.veronicaturbay.me
https://twitter.com/Turbayveronica
https://linktr.ee/Veritoturbay
  • vadc
  • 02-02-2019, 05:49 PM
I just left TX and in Biloxi. Heading to New Orlean next. I miss TX already. When I am back in DC, I will miss TX and NO. Now Todewater and Richmond area options are worse than DC. That is the truth. Guys and girls need to just accept that. If some of you complaining can compete, you will be in big market competing and have no problem.

Check Eros to see who is in town during time you are in Beach. There are some agencies in Beach but may not be full GFE
Good luck redcat.