Thank You everyone

Dear members

It has come time for me to move on from the mod spot I have held for the past 4 1/2 years. Thank you to all of you for putting up with me when Ive been tough on you. Hopefully no hard feelings, I hold no hard feelings towards any of you. I have enjoyed contributing to this community as a mod. It has been my pleasure to help those of you who needed assistance along the way. I wish you all the best and great health for many years to come. Play safe everyone. Thank you for being a friend. God bless!
We appreciate your service BB
Thanks for being a mod BB.
thanks bb, good luck,
Thanks bb. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

What do mods do when they retire? Will you start a foundation? Will you and rooster support a common cause?
Best of luck to you bb
Good luck BB
I know I showed appreciation while you were active, now I thank you for vacating the spot. I hope you find better things ahead.
Thanks BB, enjoy your ambassadorship!
Best of luck to you bb and thanks for your four and a half years as a moderator. I know that being a mod can often be a very frustrating position .enjoy your time as an Ambassador.
Thanks for being a Mod, BB. You helped me a lot.

Best wishes for the future,
TD
Take care and best of luck
Best of luck to you bb and thanks for your four and a half years as a moderator. I know that being a mod can often be a very frustrating position .enjoy your time as an Ambassador. Originally Posted by RODOSH
You done good BB from ASPD to ECCIE.....surprised you stuck it out that long.....
Who's BB???
He must have been a good one if I don't know him....