Name: Ana Fitness Model
User ID:: On EROS
Phone: (267) 595-7765
Email Address: None I'm aware of
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/files/2262069.htm
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria 5 Star
Activities: LFK, DFK, CG/RCG, Mish with her feet back over my shoulders against the headboard
Hair Length and Color: Blonde like the photos
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5' 4", 140's but not fat, probably about 36D-26-38 and athletic, looks like her pictures
Recommendation: Yes
Link helps

https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/files/2262069.htm Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
Thanks
Wow! She looks stunning to say the least. Nice job.
That's the problem with using the term GFE as an Activity. There are different definitions. If you are concerned about certain activities, be specific.
Good review mate.

Lil help from the music director.....

"Nothing could be finer than to pound Brazilian vaginer....
With her feet over your shoulders makin her a winer"
That's the problem with using the term GFE as an Activity. There are different definitions. If you are concerned about certain activities, be specific. Originally Posted by NordicJag
GFE is not an activity, it's a service level. CBJ/BBBJ is an activity.
GFE is not an activity, it's a service level. CBJ/BBBJ is an activity. Originally Posted by Me Chupo Bien
Herein lies the reason guys are not getting what they want. GFE describes a girlfriend experience, meaning she acts like your girlfriend for that hour, which should mean dfk, daty and bbbj should be automatically expected. For these donations one has to be extra cautious because it's so expensive there isn't room for error in my opinion. At the old standard rates there was wiggle room and easier to not feel stupid, now at these rates the session has to be spot on or for me buyers remorse sets in or I should have just gone with someone I know.
Nothing sets me off like the “in the moment” upsell! I have had girls upsell me for all kinds of dumb shit…Talk about a boner killer…no matter how many pairs of socks I am wearing!