In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

• CD3
  • 03-26-2018, 06:31 PM
I mean at least be real and say that you were given the option to choose the donation after...that meant if you didn’t want to pay a dime you didn’t have to, if you felt like you were cheated you should have opted to not pay anything. Seeing as you were given that choice. Yet you choose to leave what you left so now who’s to blame. I told you from the go I was unsure about the session even before you got in your car and ventured off to see me. And you agreed that we would meet and test the waters and if we didn’t jive both would part ways and there would be no harm no foul. That was before you stepped foot In my realm. Now you wanna go and leave out information to what, get month premium access and a false sense of redemption when you shoulda maned up and accepted yes there is a hooker that may not want to fuck you. Which is why you were given the option to choose what the donation was. If any. I told you I’m cool with whatever you leave if anything at all. Get the fuck outta here
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-26-2018, 06:52 PM
Love the avatar!
Wow, what more could one ask for that what this lady offered??
Who is she referring to?

This guy?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2343381

Considering what he said about his own hobby history in his ROS and what he had to go through to get a session because of it, he is complaining?!?

Does he know how difficult it is to get in to see CD3?
This Chick Rocks
This Chick Rocks Originally Posted by Tara Evans

What she said
Fuck yes.....i love you CD3.....will you marry me?
I actually didn’t read the review as reflecting poorly in CD3. Sounded like to me she was very honest with the guy; offered to let him off without paying if they didn’t click; and that a fair bit of his problems were created by him being short in time (which is not an unusual mistake for a customer to make very early on in their hobby “career”).

My take was she was flexible with him, and he was generous to leave her fee, but perhaps did so because he realized that some of the problems were of his own creation. Just one of those unfortunate situations that happens from time to time, and will to some limited degree happen to all of us if we hobby enough.
CD3 seems to be the most real girl here and while I’ve never met her, that confidence is ultra sexy.
Get your popcorn...

Get your popcorn...
Originally Posted by Agent220
For what? She posted some very personal shit here a couple of months ago and in this situation was more honest than any other business person - gets nothing but respect in my book.
I have followed CD3's posts. She's so hot and sexy. Gotta admire her honesty and self confidence. She's at the top of my TDL now
Who is she referring to?

This guy?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2343381

Considering what he said about his own hobby history in his ROS and what he had to go through to get a session because of it, he is complaining?!?

Does he know how difficult it is to get in to see CD3? Originally Posted by CG2014
Seems like it.

I just read the review and seems like CD3 is upset about the negative comments people have been posting on it.

He gave CD3 a yes and even wants to see her again...
very classy OP -

but.. how exactly do you know what he said or didn't say??

please do tell.. and don't leave out any details..
You mean providers can read ROS???