How do you like my new lingerie?

I have Been sober almost 8 months now and I feel amazing, recently Ive changed my diet..lost weight and bought new lingerie

I have a goal that's gonna happen this year and I'm so super excited about it!

Enjoy the pics!
Simply gorgeous
Absolutely stunning ��
Absolutely gorgeous
DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNN
Looking good Mia, congratulations on ur sobriety and good luck on ur goals.
Beautiful and Sweetness!!
Stick with your goals!
Looking beautiful!
I have Been sober almost 8 months now and I feel amazing, recently Ive changed my diet..lost weight and bought new lingerie

I have a goal that's gonna happen this year and I'm so super excited about it!

Enjoy the pics! Originally Posted by Rosepetals

You look absolutely, amazingly, gorgeous!!! Speaking of another one accomplishing sobriety, (I’m on 226 days today), I just want to give you a HUGE congratulations on your 8th months of achievement!!! Every day is something to brag about and I could not be more proud of you!!! You are a true beauty inside and out!!! Sending you love, hugs, kisses and positive thoughts, vibes and energy throughout your journey!!! Cheering you on from Little Rock!!

Xo ~Chloe Belle~
Sobriety is a working progress, it gets easier with time and taking the steps forward. Proud of you two ladies. Keep it up!!
Congratulations to both of you for your sobriety. You both are so beautiful and I am so glad that you are doing well.
Congratulations to both of you for your sobriety. You both are so beautiful and I am so glad that you are doing well. Originally Posted by Y Guy58
Ditto!!! And good to see Chloe post! It has been too long!
Thank you everyone for the sweet comments !
Very gorgeous. Would be amazing to have in LR.