Tipping?

I'm interested in hearing from both the guys and girls about tipping. Guys: Are there any guidelines that you follow in regards to when and how much you tip? Girls: can you give me a range on how often and how much you receive in tips?

I'm new to this and I'm hoping to hear both perspectives. Thanks.
  • Toyz
  • 04-24-2012, 12:05 AM
Fresh meat....

Guys: "I never tip"

Girls: "I always get 50% of the donation"
If I leave the donation before BCD activities. I will only leave the price that was quoted. If I leave the donation after BCD and it was really good I will leave a tip. For example if it's 120/Hh, I will leave 140.
Why would you consider tipping anyone that makes more than you?

i don't tip anyone that makes more than $25 an hour.
  • Toyz
  • 04-24-2012, 06:50 AM
Why would you consider tipping anyone that makes more than you?

i don't tip anyone that makes more than $25 an hour. Originally Posted by Whispers
Interesting analogy Whispers...lets take it out and play with it, shall we?

Lets take a rough average of 220 per hr. That balances highs a lows, but is admittedly an arbitrary #.

Lets say 3X appointments per day....

Some say they only do one per day, some have guys knocking each other walking in and walking out the door...with all the shitty TCB since the new year for Austin providers, I'm gonna say this is a low integer.

~3 X 220 = 660 per day...tax free
~5 day work week. 5 X 660 = 3300
~46 work weeks. (Factoring in Aunt Flo, Dead Grandmas, Sick Fish, Ragin Exes, Stolen Cars, Flooded in Calls, etc., etc.)
46 X 3300 = 151K per which if you factored in taxes, would put them pressing a 1/4M a rear...

I give little customized gift baskets if the time was exceptional at the end of it...my ATF has gotten some nice assed gift baskets! And has an pretty nice one on the way this weekend...

But I'm not sweating that any girl with an ounce of moxxy & entrepenureal skillz is missing a meal...
I was thinking an edible arrangement.
Interesting analogy Whispers...lets take it out and play with it, shall we?

Lets take a rough average of 220 per hr. That balances highs a lows, but is admittedly an arbitrary #.

Lets say 3X appointments per day....

Some say they only do one per day, some have guys knocking each other walking in and walking out the door...with all the shitty TCB since the new year for Austin providers, I'm gonna say this is a low integer.

~3 X 220 = 660 per day...tax free
~5 day work week. 5 X 660 = 3300
~46 work weeks. (Factoring in Aunt Flo, Dead Grandmas, Sick Fish, Ragin Exes, Stolen Cars, Flooded in Calls, etc., etc.)
46 X 3300 = 151K per which if you factored in taxes, would put them pressing a 1/4M a rear...

I give little customized gift baskets if the time was exceptional at the end of it...my ATF has gotten some nice assed gift baskets! And has an pretty nice one on the way this weekend...

But I'm not sweating that any girl with an ounce of moxxy & entrepenureal skillz is missing a meal... Originally Posted by Toyz
where do you keep the basket during the session???
I don't totally agree with Whispers' statement but I don't tip providers.

A provider sets a price, from what I've seen from around $150 to $350 an hour, based on several factors. My expectation that in order to earn her rate, whatever it may be, she gives 100%. Why tip someone for doing what is expected? Of course, the argument might be that waiters and cab drivers get tipped for doing what is expected. But there are many professions where tipping is part of doing business. Providing, to me, is not one of them.
  • Toyz
  • 04-24-2012, 08:41 AM
If its someone like my ATF and I have no doubt about the quality of the visit. We might open it after dinner or a glass of wine.

If a fairly new lady. Its closeted until end of visit..
If its someone like my ATF and I have no doubt about the quality of the visit. We might open it after dinner or a glass of wine.

If a fairly new lady. Its closeted until end of visit.. Originally Posted by Toyz

I was thinking incall, oops. Couldn't figure out how you snuck it in.
I tip every lady every session........

Tip that ass up in the air that is for a better angle

Never tip.

Women learn from an early age that as longs as we are dumb enough to give it they are smart enough to take it.

Hot women at bars probably rarely pay for drinks and I am sure they do not go home with every guy that buys them a drink.
when sparks shoot out of my ass after a session, then I tip!! ( :
The first time I tried to tip, she refused it. It was awkward and kind of ruined the mood.
I don't totally agree with Whispers' statement but I don't tip providers.

A provider sets a price, from what I've seen from around $150 to $350 an hour, based on several factors. My expectation that in order to earn her rate, whatever it may be, she gives 100%. Why tip someone for doing what is expected? Of course, the argument might be that waiters and cab drivers get tipped for doing what is expected. But there are many professions where tipping is part of doing business. Providing, to me, is not one of them. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Wait staff is a different beast. You pay for the food and then tip for the service. I see this more as a situation like getting your yard mowed where the service is what you're paying for, but if the job/effort is exceptional perhaps a tip is warranted.

Also, if you go to a hotel and tip the maid the first day, they are all over you - bringing clean towels twice a day, etc. Tipping generally results in better service and I was wondering if that may translate here in terms of repeat business? Perhaps reduced rates or greater attention.