Marley's Angels WTF?

Marley's Angels Website down?What am I to do???
I'm going though withdraws Marley! LOL
  • Toyz
  • 04-24-2012, 07:36 AM
S.L. I would personally like to see a continuing review pattern from you. Kind of like a PBS special . You know the ones, like "we'll return to PBS sponsored showing of Heidi in just a moment...but if you like our programming please donate now-operators are standing by to take your money~

You can do one on "The girls of BP & what drives them to excellence".

TShirts can still be given...
S.L. I would personally like to see a continuing review pattern from you. Kind of like a PBS special . You know the ones, like "we'll return to PBS sponsored showing of Heidi in just a moment...but if you like our programming please donate now-operators are standing by to take your money~

You can do one on "The girls of BP & what drives them to excellence".

TShirts can still be given... Originally Posted by Toyz
Text or call her?
Talk to my web designer... hes an active member here... ive been waiting and waiting. Sigh.
Can't believe Marley can't get her website up and running within a few days. There's plenty of folks in Austin that can build a nice website in a week.
  • Toyz
  • 04-26-2012, 10:36 PM
Surely there is a web designer who can exchange service for service?
Not a matter of exchanging in services, i prefer to pay cash. I cant get in touch with the guy. So i am building a temp site as we speak, and looking into hiring someone else who said he can move quick. This will be the 4th guy ive hired BTW, this has been the worst experience ever. The first guy... 2 months later backed out due to death in the family. The 2nd guy took on the task, then a month later realized he was just to busy. The 3rd guy said give him 3 weeks, its been months!!! I like what he showed me, but after the meeting i was sent home with the majority of the work to do. Ive completed my end but am stuck and dont know what to do next and cant reach him! UGH! I know how to build a site, but i want a unique one vs basic web template. Will be so glad when this horror story is over. So my temp site should be done today. Forgive me for the basic site, but needed something quick and fast for yall!
If you are hiring from within the community it is probably a mistake.

Find someone not a potential customer to do it that will take it seriously,
If you are hiring from within the community it is probably a mistake.

Find someone not a potential customer to do it that will take it seriously, Originally Posted by Whispers
I thought it would be wiser to "hire from within" for obvious reasons... but yes the 3 that did not work out were from this community. 2 not so active as far as posting and reviews. I have found the fourth and hopefully the last lol. He has produced more in 1 day than the others in weeks. He also listens very well and has hit the nail on the head as far as what i am looking for. In the meantime i have a temporary site that is up, however cheesy as it may be, it does the job. Not all the girls are up yet... will post it as soon as my "name change" is complete. After thinking on it for a few months, i think the name "Marleys Angels" is horrible. I thought it would be cute like "Charlies Angels" but now to me it seems as if the girls i book for are my angels, or my property... and i dont like that at all. Like ive said, they set their rates, services, schedule... and everything else. I just do booking, advertising and screening. So marketing them as if they are my property... ehh dont like it!
A visiting provider a couple years ago told me she had a girl do her website, and manage her appointments as well. Pretty much the same story, only the webmistress had total control over the website and everything else. This provider didn't know passwds, etc. At least you still have control.

Talk about bad business.
Yes most deff will be having a site build that i have total control over. Girls come and go so often, a site needs to be updated often. Relying on someone else to do that just would not work!
Yes most deff will be having a site build that i have total control over. Girls come and go so often, a site needs to be updated often. Relying on someone else to do that just would not work! Originally Posted by Hush of Texas

Wow, that was a slick, quick little name change
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2012, 07:51 PM
H.O.T.?

Not bad, not bad...