Medical emergencies

Ok, I'm going to try to put this as delicately as possible - and I'm sure it's probably going to come out wrong, but there goes:

If something happens to you during the course of our time together, I *will* call EMS. I will NOT help you down two flights of stairs to your vehicle to call from there. Your health/safety is my number one priority. What you have to explain to your SO later is none of my concern. If you have medical issues and you came to see me, that's the risk you took. If you choose not to see me based on any of this, so fucking be it.
Well fuckity fuck I guess I need to put a warning on my showcase.

****See at your own risk. May cause heavy breathing, confusion, warm fuzzy feelings, and over whelming relaxation. May cause confusion in both your heads and heart palpitations. See at your own risk if you have underlying medical conditions!!

Seriously tho, If shit hit the fan and someone had a heart attack or something in my presence, please know I'm cpr certified and your health and Safely supersede anything else in that moment.
LOL , if only............
Are you sucking the life essence out them Claire?
If there ever was a post in need of comic retort, it is this one. Where is toyz' when you need him.
Lifeforce the movie....... in real life.
I understand where you're coming from but I also understand the mans point of view to..
I'd help you unless your literally unable to walk or move..
If you're having a seizure and shaking uncontrollably (but lucid), I'm not helping your ass down the fucking stairs. I'm not risking you falling down. Period.
I feel like there is a backstory to this...
I feel like there is a backstory to this... Originally Posted by BigGerman
You're a quick one, lol...
Just imagining how this all played out.
After seeing your post, I can see how that could be quite eventful.
LOL , if only............ Originally Posted by nuglet
to be sure it's understood (after a note I got)... this comment meant.. "what a way to go, IF ONLY that's how I check out"... LOL not a dig, not an insult.
So, should I bring my own DNR order and post it on the wall above your bed?

I am certain that this is the way most of us will want to die.
I feel like there is a backstory to this... Originally Posted by BigGerman
She's just self promoting....... She's a whore that makes use of every opportunity.....
No worries Whispers, NO ONE is gonna bother to resuscitate you, Trash bags are cheap, handy, and will even fit you!!