One can only hope Uncle Joe gets the nod

I think it will be Castro out of texas and he will tear Trump up if Trump makes it that long, remember Robert mueller is waiting for him after the mid terms, which might very well be the end of the cartoon knows as Trump
You can't be that naive? mueller has nothing ergo mueller can't do shit. Trump has till 2024 to get this country of blunders catastrophe, he has made remarkable progress in just over 2 years. Trump is the man, so just accept that and run along
“Uncle Joe” is even a bigger BOZO than Trump except he’s a Democrat!

“Uncle Joe” gets Trumped again!
What exactly has Trump done? I keep hearing these things but it just sounds like cult crap
Don't be so sure mueller is not waiting for the cartoon known as trump on the other side of the mid terms
You can't be that naive? mueller has nothing ergo mueller can't do shit. Trump has till 2024 to get this country of blunders catastrophe, he has made remarkable progress in just over 2 years. Trump is the man, so just accept that and run along Originally Posted by puekaw
wakeup spelled backwards?

What exactly has Trump done? I keep hearing these things but it just sounds like cult crap Originally Posted by Joe_Camelot
So you've been lurking for nearly four years to ask this question? fishy
If Mueller had something, wouldn't he want to drop it BEFORE the midterms?
What exactly has Trump done? I keep hearing these things but it just sounds like cult crap Originally Posted by Joe_Camelot
Lowest unemployment in 50 years, highest stock market ever, lower taxes...
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...la-harris.html Originally Posted by puekaw
wakeup spelled backwards? Originally Posted by gnadfly

oilfieldace, is that you?
Lowest unemployment in 50 years, highest stock market ever, lower taxes... Originally Posted by friendly fred

Don't forget to add

U.S. Is World’s Most Competitive Economy for First Time in a Decade
Country regains top spot in World Economic Forum rankings thanks to strong economic growth; report says room for improvement on social issues

Oct. 16, 2018 6:00 p.m. ET

The U.S. is back on top as the most competitive country in the world, regaining the No. 1 spot for the first time since 2008 in an index produced by the World Economic Forum ...

The U.S. scored 85.6 out of a possible 100. America’s vibrant entrepreneurial culture and its dominance in producing a competitive labor market and nimble financial system are among the several factors that contribute to making the U.S.’ innovation ecosystem one of the best in the world.

(WSJ)
If Mueller had something, wouldn't he want to drop it BEFORE the midterms? Originally Posted by goodman0422

He would. SO wait for say a Nov 2 dump, if mueller has something, to the press..
wakeup spelled backwards?

So you've been lurking for nearly four years to ask this question? fishy Originally Posted by gnadfly
He is not liking being separated from the place he met his soulmate, he should go hang out at the "BEH". LOL
Lowest unemployment in 50 years, highest stock market ever, lower taxes... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Only one of those is from something he did. Thanks to Obama the working class can afford all the inflated cost of goods because of Trumps "tariff conniption". Too bad for Harley and Ford though, just casualty of war I suppose. And another factor is he has also increased the debt and deficit but lets not talk about that. LOL
If Mueller had something, wouldn't he want to drop it BEFORE the midterms? Originally Posted by goodman0422
No. That's why Comey was so soundly criticized over his handling of the hildebeest email investigation. It's also why he was fired, if anyone happened to read Rod Rosenstein's letter explaining the Comey termination.

The FBI is supposed to stay out of politics and especially should not make any public announcements close to elections that might impact the outcome.