feedback on Tara Golden

Hello Men, I am new. Please give me feedback if I goof when I post. I am curious if any of you have feedback on Tara Golden?

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...a/574264149991
There was a review on her sometime back. Maybe close to a year now but I can't find it. I don't know how serious this gal is. I called her just after the review was posted. When she answered she seemed upset with me calling. I reminded her that her post clearly stated to call, no texting! She didn't respond so after a short silence I went ahead and introduced myself. At that point she went off! She called me a fool and started yelling and calling me all kinds of things. Then before I could say anything else she hung up. I haven't bothered her since. Obviously, since a review was posted it would seem someone has seen her. Maybe somebody with a better experience will be more helpful.
Thanks for that report. Too much crazy IMHO.
I think recall reading that she gets in "Pappy's Cough syrup" and can be erratic.
Saw her quite a while back. Pictures are old and not an accurate reflection of the current state of provider. In addition to the price she will quote, everything else is "extra". And I do mean anything..."wanna touch my tits, that's extra"...."wanna rub my ass while I suck you, that's extra"....IMHO & YMMV - a big resounding no....make that a fuck no.....
Standards should be higher than her anyway