First time in Kansas City MO wish I would of known it’s this cold here

What’s the best place for wings out hereeee I’m in town for a couple days and a total foodie so any recommendations are highly appreciated ❤️
Peanut or wing cafe. Hope to see you soon?
Peanut or wing cafe. Hope to see you soon? Originally Posted by eawt88
What he said, though it's wings cafe. I like the Shangai Bourbon and the Slap Your Mamma rubs.

Funny, I was just admiring your OF pics ;-)
Al's Bar and Grill in Parkville
The Peanut is the classic place in KC for wings. There are a few around town. Wing restaurants have struggled in the past few years as wing prices have skyrocketed. They used to be under a buck a pound at the store, about on par with thighs. Now they are over $5 a pound usually, and are on par with boneless chicken breasts!

There was a new wing place that opened by the Sun Fresh in Westport, but it lasted less than six months. Even Wing Stop recently started marketing themselves as Thigh Stop!
Come back in August. Bring a bikini for Oceans of Fun.
I'll buy your ticket ;-)
have fun!!! stay warm!!!
What’s the best place for wings out hereeee I’m in town for a couple days and a total foodie so any recommendations are highly appreciated ❤️ Originally Posted by Diamond-Princess
Funny thing is it is actually quite warm here for this time of year. Supposed to be great the next three days during the day.

So much food to suggest in KC I don't even know where to start.
The Peanut is the classic place in KC for wings. There are a few around town. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
This ^^^^^^
The one just south of plaza at 50th and Main is a longtime fav.
Nice that someone from SD actually visits KC, I used to hang Horseshoe Reef just south of LJ.
Pretty tacky to advertise on someone elses thread, ladies.
Pretty tacky to advertise on someone elses thread, ladies. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Truth.
Pretty tacky to advertise on someone elses thread, ladies. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
probably not the ladies doing it...but good point
The peanut for sure! Have fun and stay warm beautiful!