I need help/advice

What should a provider do when a client schedules a session at 7, shows up at 7:37 saying "sorry I fell asleep with cat". (Could I have used that excuse if I was late?) Texting me asking about services I clearly state in my post that I don't offer, acknowledges that I'm uncomfortable about it and then insists on asking again. He was pushy, rude and condescending from the beginning and I went against my gut.
I declined a session at 630 because I didn't want to rush my 630 fellow or possibly be late for "him", my 7, that showed up 37 min late..i respect people's time and I expect the same.

After it was all said and done, he left, and then proceeded to text me and tell me "gotta tell you I will be giving you a very bad review you have no idea how much influence I have but you will I promise you my review has big influence on guys with money in this community"...
So I responded I was going to contact a MOD (for advice on this ) so he says, " if u do that I'm going to be talking to movieman, lazr, and dozens of others".

He was mean before he arrived, he was passive aggressive when he was with me including directly cursing at me, and then became even meaner in his texts after he left. I may not have been doing this for long, I may be new here, but everyone I've seen loves me and I take good care of them and I'm not going to allow not one person be abusive.

Not everyone gets along, and that's ok, but you're not going to threaten me or intimidate me or run me off of eccie by claiming you have the power to influence people to not see me by posting a misrepresenting review.

May I review the client?

If a mod would assist a new to profession and new to eccie provider by contacting me by phone or even come to where I'm located I would appreciate it. I feel like I'm doing counter terrorism and it's just way too much drama and I don't do drama.
May I review the client?

If a mod would assist a new to profession and new to eccie provider by contacting me by phone or even come to where I'm located I would appreciate it. Originally Posted by BreakfastAtTiffanys
if it was me, I would share his information with other providers in the ladies lounge.. you don't want a Mod to visit you.. they would not (unless they really wanted a session), besides we have fake "Mods" that would read this and race to see you.. and you would have a whole new negative tale to report.
Well crap, you make several good points. I'll take your advice, and end with this question.

How often do hobbyists threaten providers with their "power on eccie" to get something they want or as punishment for not giving them something they want that isn't offered?

Is this routine or a rarity?
Moved from Alerts.
Alerts forum is for safety issues.

This thread would have been best posted in ladies only area.

Torito
  • cyrax
  • 05-15-2015, 09:24 PM
I've only been on these boards for a short amount of time, but I've honestly never heard/read of any hobbyist with any "power on eccie" to sway a provider into something she's not comfortable with. Even if whoever it is that writes a No review on you, it's simply his opinion. I doubt it would have a big influence on other gents.

As Chung Tran said, definitely share his information with other providers so that they can be fully aware of his abusiveness.
The bullshit is rampant when you start out. Do your best, be professional and ignore them. It takes all kinds. All kinds. Just focus on providing a great experience at every session, be alert and dodge the bullshit. It's everywhere. Stay the course, be consistently good and don't let them see you scared.

Welcome
After it was all said and done, he left, and then proceeded to text me and tell me "gotta tell you I will be giving you a very bad review you have no idea how much influence I have but you will I promise you my review has big influence on guys with money in this community"...
So I responded I was going to contact a MOD (for advice on this ) so he says, " if u do that I'm going to be talking to movieman, lazr, and dozens of others".

He was mean before he arrived, he was passive aggressive when he was with me including directly cursing at me, and then became even meaner in his texts after he left. I may not have been doing this for long, I may be new here, but everyone I've seen loves me and I take good care of them and I'm not going to allow not one person be abusive.

Not everyone gets along, and that's ok, but you're not going to threaten me or intimidate me or run me off of eccie by claiming you have the power to influence people to not see me by posting a misrepresenting review.

May I review the client? Originally Posted by BreakfastAtTiffanys
The best advice from a provider's standpoint will come from your fellow providers since they've most likely faced a similar if not the same scenario. It would benefit you greatly to get verified provider status so you can access the provider info-share area which is all females.

I can tell you right now that he's full of shit on his comment regarding the staff. He can send them an email, a pm or however he wants but we don't ban someone based on another members opinion about them. Members here earn their ban's by violating our guidelines..

If you have a handle to that member you can post it but as far as personal information goes thats a negative.

If a mod would assist a new to profession and new to eccie provider by contacting me by phone or even come to where I'm located I would appreciate it Originally Posted by BreakfastAtTiffanys
I'm glad you brought this point up! We prefer to handle our business via email or pm on here. So a mod will not volunteer to come to your domain or give you a phone call to sort it out. Be very careful if someone does contact you claiming to be a staff member because chances are they're not.
If someone contacts you off the board stating they are a MOD, tell them to send you a PM from their handle on ECCIE.
Well crap, you make several good points. I'll take your advice, and end with this question.

How often do hobbyists threaten providers with their "power on eccie" to get something they want or as punishment for not giving them something they want that isn't offered?

Is this routine or a rarity? Originally Posted by BreakfastAtTiffanys
No one has power over you unless you give it to them. There is one or more guys on here that will say they are mods and demand a free session for favors they are not going to be able to give you, then you have the guys who have x number of reviews and thing that they deserve favoritism as far as a lower rate and/or demanding services you are not comfortable with doing.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a guy letting a provider know what his definition of GFE is and/or what he likes in a session, but the difference is if you say no, the normal guy moves on and out of your hair, but the guy who demands you do what he wants or he will tell others not to see you (like a guy has that kind of juice here ), he is the one you need to report his behavior in the ladies area.

Do not let anyone intimidate you into doing something you are not comfortable with, stand your ground and if they are still persistent and threaten you with their supposed power they have, tell them to go ahead because that is all it will be, a threat, then make sure you get their handle and report them, as they probably have done it to other ladies who never came forward and maybe will since you opened the can of worms on this guy.
Tell us who the SOB so we can call bullshit on his reviews knowing what a dick was he is
[QUOTE=thathottnurse;1056727002]The bullshit is rampant when you start out. Do your best, be professional and ignore them. It takes all kinds. All kinds. Just focus on providing a great experience at every session, be alert and dodge the bullshit. It's everywhere. Stay the course, be consistently good and don't let them see you scared.

Welcome [/QUOTE

Very Well Put *Thotnurse* sweetie!!
I've only been on these boards for a short amount of time, but I've honestly never heard/read of any hobbyist with any "power on eccie" to sway a provider into something she's not comfortable with. Even if whoever it is that writes a No review on you, it's simply his opinion. I doubt it would have a big influence on other gents.

As Chung Tran said, definitely share his information with other providers so that they can be fully aware of his abusiveness. Originally Posted by cyrax
It happens more than u think!
Very Well Put *Thotnurse* sweetie!! Originally Posted by *Ginger*
Thank you, *Ginger*.

It happens more than u think! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yep. Even by a poster on this thread...

Some guys here just feed off your attention like a petulant manboy. And the worst ones never quit because it's all they know how to do. Don't give them anything but your pity, girl.
this must be the guy you are talking about, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1384971 . Do not worry because a no recommendation review means little if anything to other guys, but if you get several of them, then there is cause for concern. My advice, let it pass and let this thread and his review get off the first page and soon it will be forgotten about. If he turns into a cyberstalker after this initially goes away, then report his cyberstalking posts/PMs to the mods. Best bet tho is to ignore him and maybe he will go away, but just keep ignoring him.

Just like Jules and THN said, there are guys that try to demand services that are not you are not comfortable with and will say thy will use their supposed cred to hurt you if you do not give in, but as I said, there is no one who has the type of pull on this site, not even a mod, to where they will turn every guy against you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a guy letting a provider know what he likes for a session he pays for, and if you say no, then most guys will say thanks for your time and move on, I have had to that many times. Some providers just cannot believe that anyone else would have a different opinion on aspects of the hobby and instead of agreeing to disagree, they will get their ego hurt and will stalk your posts from that day forward, talk shit about you to anyone who will listen, and do their best to turn others against you, and it can be only due to your definition of GFE being different. Do not be like that type of provider!
jesus dude wtf??? talk about being an asshole. I am finding out more and more everyday that alot of the guys here think that they should get everything they want becasue they are paying even if the provider dosent offer certain services. then get all pissy when they dont get what they want knowing full well that she has stated she dont do that. were supposed to be adults but most of us act like a 5 year old flailing on the floor of walmart casue momma and daddy wont buy you the toy you want.

and no im no fuckin WK just a fello hobbiest that is appauled the way a lot of guys here treat women.