Shame on theG . abuse of the site

It is crazy how a false review could hurt someone so swiftly. I saw a guy on the 17th , he told me i was beautiful , he enjoyed me and would love to see me again . He then asked me to be his sugar baby on the 20th . And basically wanted to give me a 250$ weekly allowance to see me 3 times a week one night being an overnight thing . I politely declined and he then proceeded to call me a dumb slut and he hates when dumb sluts like me think they are smart and told me he would write an awful review while laughing . I have the screenshots for anyone would like to see and i prefer to just please others and meet great people here but after the malicious and made up review was posted I havent even seen anyone and thats just not right . Again I have all of the proof that everything i said is true and its jacked up that people can be this way .
he was trying to low ball her and when she wasn't having it, he started calling her names and telling her that she is stupid.. he rants on and tells her she's "now blocked"

then..

he comes back later and tells her she didn't do anything wrong and wants to know if she'll see him again!

hmmm.. sounds like he posted that fabricated review just to try and damage her business out of pure spite..
Can you plz post the screen shots.
Karmen.. do not post the screen shots in public - that's against the rules and will get you in trouble..
He's been doing rude shit for years. Had she done a simple 30 sec search, she'd known that. Can't be lazy in screening. Diligence is key. All money ain't good money. Research your clients before booking Appts. I don't care how many fucking reviews a guy has. Sometimes ( a lot of the time) those are the WORST ones. Please learn from this.
  • grean
  • 09-25-2018, 10:14 AM
Karmen.. do not post the screen shots in public - that's against the rules and will get you in trouble.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Also sweetheart, I fear you brought more attention to his review than ever would have been given to it, had you just said nothing.

You've got a lot of positive reviews. Let's those speak for themselves.

If you haven't already decided not to yet, I'd suggest not posting anymore on this thread and just let it go away.
It is crazy how a false review could hurt someone so swiftly. I saw a guy on the 17th , he told me i was beautiful , he enjoyed me and would love to see me again . He then asked me to be his sugar baby on the 20th . And basically wanted to give me a 250$ weekly allowance to see me 3 times a week one night being an overnight thing . I politely declined and he then proceeded to call me a dumb slut and he hates when dumb sluts like me think they are smart and told me he would write an awful review while laughing . I have the screenshots for anyone would like to see and i prefer to just please others and meet great people here but after the malicious and made up review was posted I havent even seen anyone and thats just not right . Again I have all of the proof that everything i said is true and its jacked up that people can be this way . Originally Posted by Karmen Love
How do you know what is said in the review?
How do you know what is said in the review? Originally Posted by corona
C'mon now...you know. Ask her spokesperson.
Fuck him. Can't please everybody.

Some people are just douches, even providers who rip other providers for making a mistake.

You're fine and pretty. You'll get past it.
Fuck him. Can't please everybody.

Some people are just douches, even providers who rip other providers for making a mistake.

You're fine and pretty. You'll get past it. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Randall...STFU. Wasn't nobody talking to you nor was I ripping her ass. That's y'alls job. She's gonna play with the big boys, then she needs to learn some shit. It's called guidance. Next time she makes a "mistake" maybe she'll get raped, beat up, robbed or murdered. Ho hummmm.
How do you know what is said in the review? Originally Posted by corona

she only knows it was bad, because no one has seen her since it was posted.. (plus i think the "no" recommendation pretty much gave it away)
Sorry that happened to you...if you need help searching names on eccie I’d be happy to try to explain it.

Sometimes the search feature doesn’t always work the first time so it might fool you into thinking there isn’t an alert on a guy so just try it more than once and that usually works for me

I’m sure that you’ll be fine even with one no review...just be more careful in the future for your own safety hun
Sorry that happened to you...if you need help searching names on eccie I’d be happy to try to explain it.

Sometimes the search feature doesn’t always work the first time so it might fool you into thinking there isn’t an alert on a guy so just try it more than once and that usually works for me

I’m sure that you’ll be fine even with one no review...just be more careful in the future for your own safety hun Originally Posted by Analeese
She has a NO from txboi817. A pattern is evident
haha yeah.. the "pattern" is not with her tho..

He's been doing rude shit for years. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
She has a NO from txboi817. A pattern is evident Originally Posted by PeterBota
And txboi817 is a very credible source, IMO. His review is WAY MORE FUCKED UP than this recent "no" as well.